Anyone Have Bodog Results ?????

Anyone .....

results will be on the mens channel

Yeah someone needs to post results I wanna know if Yves won.

TTT

LOL don't get me started on bodog. That company is a joke. All they do is follow in other peoples footsteps and take the path that is already paved. For example the online poker thing...they came in when the online poker scene was at its peak and now with fighting they are jumping on the bandwagon. Do something innovative on your own yah crack heads.

In all honesty though, I enjoy the bodog poker room HAHA.

but now they're the industry leader for online poker, it'll be interesting to see if they can do the same with MMA

was the show before a live audience? If so, why wouldnt someone post the results that attended?

it was a private audience for season 2.

There are no results cause everyone had to sign a confidentiality clause.

LOL don't get me started on bodog. That company is a joke. All they do is follow in other peoples footsteps and take the path that is already paved. For example the online poker thing...they came in when the online poker scene was at its peak and now with fighting they are jumping on the bandwagon. Do something innovative on your own yah crack heads.

You have just proved you maybe one of the dumbest mutherfukers on the planet. 

rofl @ Odessa!

LOL don't get me started on bodog. That company is a joke. All they do is follow in other peoples footsteps and take the path that is already paved. For example the online poker thing...they came in when the online poker scene was at its peak"

Could you point me at some businesses that you run that have been more successful?

Thats fucking gay if there not gonna show the results till then. Fucking Russians.. Mike Camp ur the focking man.

Tell it like it is Odessa!!

Results are as follows:

14 men advance and 2 women advance

Anyone know when the results will be shown on T.V.?