Anyone have experience w/ Testosterone Propionate?

Please share anything important to know/ your story of your first cycle, etc!

I just did my first cycle of Testosterone Propionate, which was actually my very first cycle ever! I only got Propionate because it had VERY great reviews from some teammates of mine at the gym. It is fast acting and short lasting so it means you have to inject often. I went into this cycle terrified of needles (and unlike other forms of Testosterone, Test Propionate needs to be injected every 2 days!) So needless to say I have become very comfortable injecting myself every other day.

Small background of myself - I'm almost 28 years old and my primary focus is staying in shape. I have gained 10 pounds on the Propionate cycle but I'm not looking to get bulky or gain anymore weight.

I was waiting for my PCT meds to come in, so I am wrapping up a 10 week cycle on the Test Prop. I have done hundreds of hours of reading on it, but I figured I'd make this thread and hear from people who have first hand experience with Propionate.

I fully expect to be flamed for doing a testosterone cycle at only 27 years of age, but I have been training MMA for almost 10 years now and I've played Ice Hockey for 15 years so I'm very healthy. I considered doing a cycle a few years back but held off until I felt the time was right... and let me tell you... WOW what an awesome experience it has been! Basically the Testosterone has made my mind feel like I was 18 again and you have that mental hunger to just want to succeed!

Thought? Suggestions? Any input would be appreciated!

ttt

out of cypionate, enanthate, propionate

i had the bet gains, and felt the best with propionate

YukiNakai'sEye - Do you wish you'd done it sooner? Phone Post 3.0

Yes and no. Here's why... I was always told not to mess with any pro-hormones until I was AT LEAST 25 years of age because your bones can still be growing until then. However, after trying it out I think I would have been fine at 25.

Here is where I will need the experience guys to chime in...

Several guys at my gym who turned me onto this basically state that they will be on TRT for the rest of their lives. I understand it's hard to come off feeling so great, but there has to be some serious side effects from staying on it for life correct? I'm talking guys who are right around my age or even a few younger! These people pretty much share the same mindset of "I'm just going to stay on Testosterone for the rest of my life, and that nothing will go wrong if you always have test and get your levels checked every couple months. etc etc. "

I do NOT like that mindset myself... but I see where they're coming from. It's like they think "why worry about messing up your hormones when you can just stay on them for life and feel great?" I understand where they are coming from because after all.. we are in our best years of our lives (20-40) as far as our physical primes... but there has to be some damage being occurred going this route correct?

Despite what others are doing I am going to down dose and get on my PCT's and see how I feel in a couple months.

Eggbert, thanks for the input. I've always known that you have to cycle, what I did not know was that guys are staying on (TRT) instead of cycling.

I see those commercials for low test (depression, lack of energy, etc.) so I know there has to be mental side effects from staying on the juice so long, and not just physical side effects.

My honest opinion of some of the guys is that they ruined their own production systems and they have no choice but to stay on... so they make it seem like it's no big deal since TRT is so common among fighters nowadays. I want to cycle it correctly, I have 2 weeks left before PCT, I am just curious if anyone else has seen people stay on all year long?!?

Eggbert, so there is no need to down dose even slightly before PCT? I was doing 0.75 mgs every other day of Test Prop. (sometimes 1mg) but the last 2 weeks I have only been doing 0.5 mgs with 2 days off in between and still feel great.

I meant 0.75 ML (Typo)

what's best for post cycle? Phone Post 3.0

Newb here: what is PCT? Phone Post 3.0

No, I don't want to google Phone Post 3.0

I've heard that "Pheedno's PCT" is damn near perfect, which doesn't call for HCG; have you heard of this protocol?

Eggbert -
knockoutfighter - Eggbert, so there is no need to down dose even slightly before PCT? I was doing 0.75 mgs every other day of Test Prop. (sometimes 1mg) but the last 2 weeks I have only been doing 0.5 mgs with 2 days off in between and still feel great.
Nope no need. You're production is shit down even at 100 per week. The prop will be active in your system the same length of time regardless of dose so just finish strong and start your pct 3 days after your last shot (because short ester) if you're on your last 2 weeks are you starting hcg now? Phone Post 3.0

I couldn't get HCG!
I could only get Nolvadex and Clomid.
I should be good with those right? Phone Post

Jedburgh1 - I've heard that "Pheedno's PCT" is damn near perfect, which doesn't call for HCG; have you heard of this protocol?

TTT ? Phone Post

knockoutfighter - 
Jedburgh1 - I've heard that "Pheedno's PCT" is damn near perfect, which doesn't call for HCG; have you heard of this protocol?

TTT ? Phone Post

A friend of mine used it after a 14 week test-e cycle, and kept 12 pounds worth of gains, with full ball rejuvenation and load production.

A friend of mine will continue to use it after every cycle.

Genuine question, what makes HCG better? Phone Post 3.0

Eggbert, for me it came down to what was in stock. Maybe you could PM me. I couldn't find a source for HCG that wasn't sold out. I've been told that I can push my cycle to 12 weeks to wait for HCG? Would it be worth it? Since this is my first cycle do I really need a complete 4-6 weeks of clomid/Nolva? Thanks for your help bro. I appreciate it. Phone Post

Frog-Jitsu - Newb here: what is PCT? Phone Post 3.0
Need to post sites for Pheedno's PCT Phone Post 3.0

Eggbert - Btw I don't discuss sources but if I can help you be safe ill try to answer any other questions. If I don't know the answer I can always find out but no source talk sorry. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks bro I really appreciate it your advice. I have several sources (mail order, online, and local) but stocks are just getting super limited! I owe you some votes up Egbbert! Phone Post

It's kind of odd... In more nervous getting ready to take PCT meds more than my actual testosterone! Phone Post

TTT