Anyone have experience with HOA attorneys?

Long story short, house I bought has an old wooden fence in kind bad shape.

HOA demanding it get replaced with pvc. We have every intention to replace it but its not on the top of my financial list (hospital bills, wedding...etc). HOA's attorney sent me a letter yesterday.

I will be contacting them tomorrow...anyone experience this before?? Phone Post 3.0

Your mother was a HOA! Big Fat fucking Aceeeeee! 

Also who mandates a PVC fence?

Sounds like dirtbag city...

What state are you in. I have a family member that represents home owners against their HOA on issues just like this.

RockTheVote - Send a letter back:

Dear Chief,

I'm on it.

Sincerely,

The new guy Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha Phone Post

jcblass - What state are you in. I have a family member that represents home owners against their HOA on issues just like this.
Central Florida area. They are trying to switch all fences to the white PVC types. I was in contact with one of the reps last year explaining the situation and she said fine and gave an extension.

Hadn't heard back for months so forgot about it til yesterday. Might schedule an estimate with Lowe's prior to contacting them just to have some paperwork showing intent.

Also thinking I know a real estate lawyer I may also contact just incase. Phone Post 3.0

Trick some neighborhood kid into painting it for you by pretending its fun. Phone Post 3.0