Anyone have GIF of Joe Silva face w Stun Gun KO??

Joe Silva's face when Stun Gun KOd Erick Silva was priceless! Definitely photoshop material for you talented folks on here. Anyone have GIF? And sorry if this was posted already, but it's so funny, you can't get enough of it.                    PS Great fight, congrats to Kim : )

the gif i had is down for some reason, this one shows him pretty clearly though

:)

Literally dropped like he had been hit by a taser. Doesn't get any better than that.

That KO reminds me of the H-Bomb Bisping got caught with, but a left-handed one in that GIF. Phone Post 3.0

bang

I like how Joe flinches as Erik absorbs the ground strike.

Brilliant ko!!! I think that fight would of been labeled one of the greatest if joe rogan and goldy was commentating . Anik and k flo did it no justice Phone Post 3.0

Pernicious -

Lol, vu Phone Post 3.0

I always like to look for joe silva in the replays when something brutal happens. He seems like a cool dude to me Phone Post 3.0

A little like the condit hardy exchange! Phone Post 3.0

It looks like he yells "Oh! That sucka went DOWN!"

Hahahaha awesome VU

OneGloveJimmerson - Literally dropped like he had been hit by a taser. Doesn't get any better than that.

A taser?? ffs just say stun-gun lol

cdnz0mbieopc -
OneGloveJimmerson - Literally dropped like he had been hit by a taser. Doesn't get any better than that.

A taser?? ffs just say stun-gun lol
Vtfu Phone Post 3.0

Great fight , ERICK SILVA went full retard for a bit and was doing well and got caught ....

TEX4N - 
Pernicious -

Lol, vu Phone Post 3.0

Yes!!! I can't stop watching!! VU! 

pumped after that fight. I went for a jog because I was so amped.

Aaaaahhhh my money!!!!!