Anyone have Guida beating Diego?

I think this is a terrible matchup for Guida.  Diego has much better hands, much better Jiu-jitsu, and he would have to be the stronger wrestler.  Sanchez has great cardio and amazing scrambles when the fight hits the mat...

so HOW in the hell does Guida win this fight? 

Not sure, but to me, it sounds like you might have a bit of a crush on the nightmare...

^^^YES!   YES! YES!

I can see it now....Poor Guida!!!

Left cross to that right upper cut he throws might close the show.

Guida will lose, but it won't be for a lack of hugging on his part.

Guida = Biggest UFC blanket ever.

Diegos gonna fold the shit out of that blanket.

ACE won DEAL with it - Guida = Biggest UFC blanket ever.

He's a cool guy, but I agree...his fights against Danzig and Nate Diaz were ridiculous. 

Beau, every time I watch Deliverance, I can't help but think of all the deep conversations we used to have......

I think Guida will put in a good performance, but I giv ehim a slim chance of winning.

I know he's gonna try and take diego down and clinch with him a lot, but Diego is just too strong and his cardio can match Clay's. Only way i can see Clay winning is by close decision, but yea my money is on Diego.

^^^  This is Reggie.  OMA is Reggie Sr.

Reggie Warren Jr - 
ACE won DEAL with it - Guida = Biggest UFC blanket ever.

He's a cool guy, but I agree...his fights against Danzig and Nate Diaz were ridiculous. 

I have no problems with his attitude or personality.

Just hate watching him fight is all.

Much like how I have no problems with you, but, don't think you're even slightly funny.

You're the Clay Guida of comedy...

Clay Guida is the Reggie Warren Jr. of MMA...

^^^ That hurts deep. I can't post on this thread anymore.  The CLAY GUIDA OF FUCKING COMEDY!  I'm gonna shoot myself now. 

lol

Guida by Mercer

Reggie Warren Jr -  ^^^ That hurts deep. I can't post on this thread anymore.  The CLAY GUIDA OF FUCKING COMEDY!  I'm gonna shoot myself now. 

Heh.

^^^ HEY LOOK!  I KIND OF LAUGHED!

You're getting better!

Is that you buddy?  Fuck!  You changed your name again!  I can't keep up with you man.  You're my favorite hater! 

Clay tires out Diego with a relentless pace, and wins a split decision.

lol the one and only.

Apparently I'm as good at picking winners as you are at making jokes!

Next time my name is free I'm going to change it to "Reggie Warren Jr.s' #1 Hater"