Anyone have Guida beating Diego?

ACE won DEAL with it -  lol the one and only.

Apparently I'm as good at picking winners as you are at making jokes!

Next time my name is free I'm going to change it to "Reggie Warren Jr.s' #1 Hater"

Perfect.  Have I asked you where you're from?  I'm just curious.  I'm gonna guess you've never lived in the south or grew up with any rednecks.

SWCLacksta - Clay tires out Diego with a relentless pace, and wins a split decision.

This is the only option I could see, but is Clay strong enough to wear out a fighter who's naturally bigger and been in the cage with guys like Karo, Fitch, Diaz, Koscheck, etc?  I guess if the weight cut hurts Diego, then it's possible.

DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!

The lesser half of me is redneck spawn from Iowa Park, Texas... outside of Wichita Falls.

So I definitely know redneck...

SWCLacksta - Clay tires out Diego with a relentless pace, and wins a split decision.

this is the way i see it, as well

Ok, then tell me this...do you find Joe Dirt to be funny?

is Dan Quinn going to be cornering Diego?

because that will be something to watch.

Diego sits down on the stool and you see Dan bring the blender over and make him sip the sweet cure stevia in between rounds or if it says Stevia on his banner.

Reggie Warren Jr -  Ok, then tell me this...do you find Joe Dirt to be funny?

Parts of it.  Christopher Walken was the best part though.

I do enjoy the Maxims- "Life's a garden, dig it."  "Can't have 'No' in your heart!"

lookoutawhale - is Dan Quinn going to be cornering Diego?

Diego sits down on the stool and you see Dan bring the blender over and make him sip the sweet cure stevia in between rounds or if it says Stevia on his banner.

lol did you ever hear the interview with Diego and Dan together?

Pure gold.

Ew0k187 - Diegos gonna fold the shit out of that blanket.

this. lol

Nope Diego rules

Get to know your hater!

Not the movie as a whole, but the character Joe Dirt.  Do you think he is a funny redneck?

Also, please list your top 10 favorite comedy's.  Or let's say top 5 most watched. 

Joe Dirt is funny some times.  The problem with redneck imposters is they try too hard. 

1. The Simpsons

2. The Big Lebowski

3. Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

4. Half Baked

5. Death to Smoochy

Honorable mention to "Red Dwarf", Pre 2000 SNL, Monty Pythons Flying Circus, Ali G (The show is better than the movies), Fargo, Futurama, The Boondocks, Dave Chappelle (Stand up and series), Robot Chicken...

I love comedy. 

This guy does a pretty good job of being trailer/redneck.

I got Guida by decision, but I am pulling for Diego.

lol if this guy is acting... pure fucking genius.

Guida shocks the world...and gives his brother more inspiration to push a ref again...Guida via UD

ACE won DEAL with it - 
lookoutawhale - is Dan Quinn going to be cornering Diego?

lol did you ever hear the interview with Diego and Dan together?

Pure gold.

haha yeah they had the blender in the back and everything. I think they were in Dan's kitchen.

Did you see the photoshop thread we made of that video. It was pretty hilarious.

oh and thanks for the comments in the friend add.

Guida is going to explode all over Diego!!!! (Shhhhh ut up pervs) haha. Hes going to take Deigo down at will.

ACE won DEAL with it - var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/hb_HdYQooc4&hl=en&fs=1&", "postVideo-26379365-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-26379365");  lol if this guy is acting... pure fucking genius.

haha i love how at 2:57 he comes in with a "Kung Fu Chop" and throws a vicious kick. haha then at 3:15 the bald guy looks like he believes this guy is an expert says to himself "screw this, this dude is crazy"

Dave Chappeles Standups are the best...especially the one where he does the Sesame Street characters.  Half Baked is in my top five.  Along with a rarely talked about Comedy...See No Evil, Hear No Evil.  Richard Pryor is amazing in this movie.  And of Course Sacha Cohen is a genious.  I don't think anyone will come along in our life time and match his talent.