Anyone heard of pink mickey mouse pills (MDMA)?

LostAbroad -

these was the shit back in the day

kinda like this one but round in shape, pretty tall and with pacific sign

and i see how you totally avoid discussions on points where i show your point too be incorrect.

No real Masons say that about me…as you seen previously…Roman vouched for having seen my dues cards.

As i have seen his…the trolls talk without being willing to show proof.

Now back to the point you trying to avoid…

2 Likes
touch -

cut with heroine? damn, that might be too much for me lol

That's my guess. It could be wrong but I remember pinkish ones having a high probability of it back in the day. You'd want your eyes to focus and at the same time want to give into it lol. Fun times!

how exactly do they make pure shit or cut it with something? They have a unit with two dispensers one of which adds MDMA and other other one adds speed or some shit  and they press it together or what?

touch -
LostAbroad -
touch -

looking to start with half in an hour, see what happens

Have a great time. Hope you see the moon dancing

the guy told me me not to go to the ocean as it would spook the shit out of me.

Probably because of all the literal shit on the beach and people taking dumps

androb -
touch -

Those are vicious rumours. 

no one is cutting mdma with heroin.

Those tulips absolutely were. Bro those pills are cut with several things.

touch -

how exactly do they make pure shit or cut it with something? They have a unit with two dispensers one of which adds MDMA and other other one adds speed or some shit  and they press it together or what?

That's over my head how it gets cut but most every drug (powder or pill) is cut with something. If it was pure MDMA back then it was normally in a capsule.

Tigah Bait -
androb -
touch -

Might have been cut with something … speed most likely 

but not heroin or fentanyl 

it’s not the same drug. And heroin is too expensive. Doesn’t make sense 

most ways fentanyl gets in shit is accidental cross contamination.

when they cut heroin 1st with some cheap fentanyl and don’t clean all the equipment or table well enough you can get cross contamination.

but cutting ecstasy with heroin on purpose doesn’t make sense. Too expensive and not the high people who bit ecstasy are looking for 

Scary buying street drugs these days. Never know if it's been cross contaminated with fentanyl, like above poster mentioned. The amount that China is pumping into the open market makes buying anything from an anknown source a scary proposition 

androb -
Tigah Bait -
androb -
touch -

when they cut heroin 1st with some cheap fentanyl and don’t clean all the equipment or table well enough you can get cross contamination.

but cutting ecstasy with heroin on purpose doesn’t make sense. Too expensive and not the high people who bit ecstasy are looking for 

These pills were downers back then and they were damn near double the price you’d pay for other shit. People LOVED them. They for sure were more for a house party vibe and not a rave. I’ve had extasy cut with speed. COMPLETELY different! Honestly I didn’t care for it.

Michael Avanatti -

Scary buying street drugs these days. Never know if it's been cross contaminated with fentanyl, like above poster mentioned. The amount that China is pumping into the open market makes buying anything from an anknown source a scary proposition 

This would be my fear these days too. I'm sure you'll be fine touch! Since you're probably on your way to fun town lol

google "pill reports" fill out the description of the pill the country you got it. alot of the times you can find info about whats in it.I cant go to that website at work.

androb -
Tigah Bait -
androb -
touch -

There used to be a site you could go on where people had sent pills into a lab where they would test them and then post the results.  They for sure did cut ecstasy with heroine.  And pretty much every other drug out there.

if someone’s trying to sell you pure mdma in anything besides the rock form or gel caps it’s guaranteed to have something else in it.  Why take on the extra time/cost of making it into a different pill form if you’re leaving it exactly the same as the starting product? 

Aren't you guys sketched out taking pills from strangers ? Maybe I just have a hard time trusting people , I am not even comfortable with a doctor giving me anesthesia. Stay safe 

I had a Louis Vuitton pill once. It was epic. Thanks pedro?

Feeling pretty good now. Ate everything. At a party.

Chewing gum comes in handy

touch -

Chewing gum comes in handy

Absolutely. Your jaw will be sore tomorrow more than likely lmao

I don't know if it is just mdma or mdma cut with something but it feels good. I also smoked a little bit of ganja and charas and it feels super

Fuck it is good man

2 Likes