Anyone help w/ job in software sales?(SF Bay Area)

I've wanted to get into software sales for a while. I just want to make some money for once in my life, and really go after it. Seems there are tons of jobs here for that but I don't have any experience selling software and don't know if I could get in without some sort of connection. Wondering if any OG'ers could help me at least get an interview.

I was a computer science major, but ended up selling flooring, then solar. Back to selling flooring. I can be techie if needed. I can sell, people like me. I just don't know where to start.

Thanks!

If you were a computer science major then why aren't you programming?

C# mother fucker.

I wanted to be in the networking end of things. Could never program too good.

CCNA?

Nope, just a BS in MIS. Management Information Systems. I always just say computer science since it's less explaining.

hmb, I'm in the bay and in software sales.

let me know if you'd want to get a beer or something sometime and I'd be happy to tell you everything I know.

It's been over 10 years since I've used any of this stuff too. Hopeless?

Is there any entry level way to work into software sales?

J Macc 01 - hmb, I'm in the bay and in software sales.

let me know if you'd want to get a beer or something sometime and I'd be happy to tell you everything I know.

I'm down. Next week after work I could come your way.

Sounds good.

J Macc, where are you located? any free time tonight or tomorrow?

Tomorrow works.

I'm in Redwood City.

can't PM since I'm not a blue. how about meet at the Office about 7?

I love close by.... OG party!! Phone Post 3.0

Live*^ lol Phone Post 3.0

doobie - I love close by.... OG party!! Phone Post 3.0

That's not a typo, that's OG style! Just make sure to bring some trannies. lol.

Willing to move to Texas? Sugar Land to be exact.... Phone Post 3.0

Yes, if the opportunity was right, but probably not for more than a couple years. I was just putting some feelers out to start building relationships.

hmb - can't PM since I'm not a blue. how about meet at the Office about 7?

Sounds good, bro.

I'll be there.

TalkShowOnMute - Willing to move to Texas? Sugar Land to be exact.... Phone Post 3.0

Is putting my email here safe?? Would like to know more. Not ready to move just yet, but a few months from now... maybe.

hummba

at

yahoo

dot

com

Ok, I'll be @ The Office @ 7 pm.