Anyone here do flooring/tile? (Trying to match)

Any advice on matching tile....besides avoiding smashing head against the wall.....???

Smash your head on the door? No easy answer. It's all about personal preference. Phone Post 3.0

Fister of Fury - Smash your head on the door? No easy answer. It's all about personal preference. Phone Post 3.0

Well, I'd rather not retile everything so I'd be willing to pay to have them custom made....I'd rather find a large distributor and see if I could find something REALLY fucking close though

theseanster -
Fister of Fury - Smash your head on the door? No easy answer. It's all about personal preference. Phone Post 3.0

Well, I'd rather not retile everything so I'd be willing to pay to have them custom made....I'd rather find a large distributor and see if I could find something REALLY fucking close though

Got any pics? Phone Post 3.0

Long shot, but if you still have the one of the original boxes or otherwise retained this info you can get the dye lot number and contact the manufacturer. Phone Post 3.0

You won't be able to find the same tile, much less the same lot. Find something close. Or just redo it.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Fister of Fury - 
theseanster -

Got any pics? Phone Post 3.0

Sorry about the giant size, not sure how well you'd be able to see....

Mark1 - You won't be able to find the same tile, much less the same lot. Find something close. Or just redo it.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

I kinda figured, thanks Mark.

I'm kind of torn on what to do with this particular space. I redid the kids rooms from carpet which transitions from the same tile, to a wood laminate and put in a transition strip and it looks pretty good...but I want tile really.  I don't see any tile to tile transitions that look good.

FML

Joeymarvelous - Long shot, but if you still have the one of the original boxes or otherwise retained this info you can get the dye lot number and contact the manufacturer. Phone Post 3.0

I do, it is some Italian company that was bought by another company and then another.

Ceramiche (Tiffany)  and all it says is "Sioux" on the box as a label. I'll double check though

Cool, like the poster said above there's little chance you'll get the same tile/lot, but they should work with you to get something close. Phone Post 3.0

pennviachoke -
Mark1 - You won't be able to find the same tile, much less the same lot. Find something close. Or just redo it.

Mark Phone Post 3.0
This, maybe pull up a few different tiles and do different colored tiles in those spots Phone Post 3.0
Pull out a couple from a closet.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

I know this sounds lame, but I found some pergo with a transition strip that looks really good with it, I'm probably going that route. 

I'd pull out some closet tile, but the problem is I need like 40 of them.

Also, I've pulled up some others from a different room in this house but only salvaged like 8, they are glued down really well and most of them will crack/break no matter how careful I am.