Anyone here ever have a heart attack or stroke?

Where were you?

What did it feel like?

What were you thinking at the time?

Did you recover fully from it? Phone Post 3.0

I stroke my cock, does that count?

Every time I orgasm Phone Post 3.0

That gif is great Phone Post 3.0

SidRon - I had one three years ago. In the hospital triage room when it happened. Instant profuse sweating, high bp, sense of doom, persistent squeezing pain about the size of a baseball in the center of my sternum. Lasted for over twelve hours before they realized it was a heart attack and stunted it. A moderate portion of my left ventrical died and my heart only ejects about two thirds normal amount. Phone Post 3.0
Whoa, scary shit.

What were you doing at the hospital in the first place? Phone Post 3.0

TTT. Phone Post 3.0

SidRon - I had one three years ago. In the hospital triage room when it happened. Instant profuse sweating, high bp, sense of doom, persistent squeezing pain about the size of a baseball in the center of my sternum. Lasted for over twelve hours before they realized it was a heart attack and stunted it. A moderate portion of my left ventrical died and my heart only ejects about two thirds normal amount. Phone Post 3.0
That hospital fucked up. Did they not have you on a telemetry monitor? Draw cardiac enzymes? Sorry you went through that. Phone Post 3.0

TTT

I keep watching the gif....and feel no compassion for the sorry asses that got ran over. Phone Post 3.0

emu67 - I keep watching the gif....and feel no compassion for the sorry asses that got ran over. Phone Post 3.0

What event were they protesting?

thought i was, turned out to be an overly compressed air biscuit

6 Late Hammerfists - Why are you asking op? Phone Post 3.0
Went to get my yearly physical and despite everything being fine when I was getting my EKG I started thinks about all the shit that could go wrong with the human body and thought of strokes/heart attacks.

Was just curious to hear first hand accounts of those ailments. Phone Post 3.0

About 4 years ago, had brain bleed that turned out to be a result of an Arterial Venous Malformation that didn't just leak by blew and eliminated itself. They didn't have to open me up, the bleeding stopped on its own. Neurovascular surgeon, who did a couple brain angiograms, said my situation was quite rare for an AVM to just pop like that instead of leak. Was in hospital for a week, icu for three. Two months later started driving and working again. Pretty much felt normal after four months. Phone Post 3.0

ManOfThePeepHole -
Where can I find the video of this lol Phone Post 3.0

A few OG'ers on this thread: 42 had a stroke earlier this week. AMA/TMA

Guys, I cannot emphasize enough DO NOT IGNORE THIS SHIT. Heart tissue does not regenerate, once it's dead it's not coming back. Healthcare workers have a saying "Time Is Tissue" and it is 100% accurate. We all have the Male Ego of "I'm a tough guy" attitude but don't be that guy because it will get you killed. When I worked as a medic, and I'm sure my fellow medics/emt's that post here can put up their identical stories, countless people we got calls for would tell me "I'm been experiencing this issue for a few days and thought it would go away". Others waited so long I got to do CPR on them. Some came back, most didn't.

If you feel something isn't right then get it checked the fuck out. If not for yourself then do it for your family because it you don't they will be the ones dealing with the aftermath. Don't put them through it.

I was recently having some issues related to my heart. I was having slight chest pains, light headed and felt like I was going to pass out. There were two episodes and I thought they might have been panic attacks or something of that sort. Fast forward 6 months I started not feeling well so I finally decided to have a physical; though I knew being 5'10 and 275lbs it would not be good. I had blood work, urine tests, and an EKG. The doctor said, aside from slight elevation of triglycerides and low good cholesterol I'm healthy. They obviously said I need to lose weight, and that diet/exercise will correct kg blood work issues. My EKG showed a slight discrepancy in my sinus node, so today I have an appointment to have a halter heart monitor for two days. They just want to see if they can find anything just to be safe. Phone Post 3.0

Sagiv Lapkin -

A few OG'ers on this thread: 42 had a stroke earlier this week. AMA/TMA

Thanks Sagiv, I was about to post this also. 

It's scary shit that for sure. The stroke was scary enough, but right now I'm really not liking the follow treatments either. The drugs are screwing me up, constantly dizzy right now cause of the beta blocker stuff they got me on trying to get the blood pressure in check. Though that is getting better. 

The wife found me in the hallway on the ground completely out Saturday night. I don't remember it but must have done a face plant. Side of my face and arm is all banged up. Guess I must have passed out on my way to the bathroom? Don't know.

Hired Gun - Guys, I cannot emphasize enough DO NOT IGNORE THIS SHIT. Heart tissue does not regenerate, once it's dead it's not coming back. Healthcare workers have a saying "Time Is Tissue" and it is 100% accurate. We all have the Male Ego of "I'm a tough guy" attitude but don't be that guy because it will get you killed. When I worked as a medic, and I'm sure my fellow medics/emt's that post here can put up their identical stories, countless people we got calls for would tell me "I'm been experiencing this issue for a few days and thought it would go away". Others waited so long I got to do CPR on them. Some came back, most didn't.

If you feel something isn't right then get it checked the fuck out. If not for yourself then do it for your family because it you don't they will be the ones dealing with the aftermath. Don't put them through it.

this