Anyone here work for a rental car company?

I want to find the best price for a rental car to drive from Memphis, TN to the Boston area. 1 way rental. Looking to pick it up this afternoon and drop it off Saturday afternoon. Don't care what kind of car as long as it has cruise control. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think they can set rates dude.

I know by me, no one can touch Enterprise's rates

I'm not sure how it works. Was hoping I could at least get a discount through an OGer. Best I'm seeing is $107 per day. Phone Post 3.0

There are websites you can go to and get the rates. Just Google it. Phone Post

Right Hand JO Power - There are websites you can go to and get the rates. Just Google it. Phone Post
I'm on there now, but am tryin to see if I can get hooked up with a discount of some sort. They don't have big cock discounts so I'm out of luck Phone Post 3.0

Also, google coupon codes for rental cars. I saved like 40 dollars the last time using some codes i found online. Phone Post

I would drive or fly to Nashville and then catch Southwest flight to Hartford. I am in Chattanooga now but used to live in Longmeadow, MA. The drive fucking sucks between here and there

jahmon - I would drive or fly to Nashville and then catch Southwest flight to Hartford. I am in Chattanooga now but used to live in Longmeadow, MA. The drive fucking sucks between here and there
I don't mind the driving. Phone Post 3.0

Naderhood - I'm not sure how it works. Was hoping I could at least get a discount through an OGer. Best I'm seeing is $107 per day. Phone Post 3.0

Holy fuck, that's robbery.

Where are you looking?

And you'll tend to get a better rate if you look at a location that isn't at or close to an airport.

I'm literally a room away from you and I can get a Nissan versa from Enterprise for 37.50 per day. Phone Post 3.0

I read on a thread a while back that RyannVonDoome (sp?) works for a rental car company and that he would offer a discount to anyone on this site.

go to avis and try this code

A373790

it's a corporate code... as long as they don't ask you should be able to get the corporate rate

Found a code online that chopped the price down. It's a 1 way rental, that's why it's higher than a typical daily rate. Phone Post 3.0

I was just in south florida and rented a brand new fiat with leather and alloy wheels (a step up from the sorry ones with hubcaps) for 8 dollars a day.

yes 8 dollars.

FOX RENTAL CARS.

Call all the rental car companies directly and see if they have a car that has to be shipped back to Mass. Most times they waive the drop fee if the car has to go back there anyway. It's either that or they have to pay to have it shipped. Worked for me a few years ago, I saved hundred's of dollars.