Anyone here work in Venture Capital?

I thought I'd see if we have any VC guys on the OG. Looking for a potential career change and would love to get into this.

How did you get into it? Do you enjoy it? What advice would you give to a young whipper-snapper wanting to get into it?

Let me pick your lovely mushy brains.

I know a couple people who worked in VC firms. Its not a great business to be in and most funds fail. Great way to learn some useful skills though Phone Post 3.0

Thanks guys, will try to vu once I can.

Merc, do you get a lot of guys coming from investment banks? Or is it a difficult to move across?

my background is trading, been doing it a few years but want a change.

As cliché as it is, I'd like to be doing something tangible, where I feel I've "made a difference", but still well paid. I think helping start-ups would be a great way to do that, plus it'd be a good way to learn how to make some PA investments.

How long have you been trading? What college did you go to? What was your degree? I started in investment banking before moving to venture capital, as did most people I know that started in junior positions. I'll try to answer whatever questions you have. Phone Post 3.0

Used to... Pretty saturated game. Phone Post 3.0

Sub. Interest of mine

Come from wirehouse experience Phone Post 3.0

RTWu - How long have you been trading? What college did you go to? What was your degree? I started in investment banking before moving to venture capital, as did most people I know that started in junior positions. I'll try to answer whatever questions you have. Phone Post 3.0

the OG delivers again!

I've sent you a PM