Anyone in Fort Worth Texas? Need A Job?

Do you sit on your ass all day browsing the internet? If you don't, would you like to? We are hiring. Anyone interested?

What do you do?

ill get paid for using internets Phone Post 3.0

Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes - What do you do?

ill get paid for using internets Phone Post 3.0

We are hiring for content management positions right now. Basically you will handle a lot of content on our network of websites, social media, and do some online messaging.

I'm in Bedford. I make 47k but hate my job. Can u pay more? Phone Post 3.0

Jayreeee - I'm in Bedford. I make 47k but hate my job. Can u pay more? Phone Post 3.0

Yes, this position pays more than 47k. Shoot me a private message with some information, our office is in NRH.

I'll move there if the pay is decent and you can throw in some graphic design stuff

Jhay - I'll move there if the pay is decent and you can throw in some graphic design stuff

yea let me just go ahead and hire you on the spot, lol

Do you need to be in Ft Worth? I can do that from Honolulu.

I did social media for a fortune 100 company. *shrug*

LIKE A BOSS - 
Jhay - I'll move there if the pay is decent and you can throw in some graphic design stuff

Sounds like a plan boss, make sure the OG is set to my homepage on my new company computer.

jTheHybridwolff -
Brigham -
jTheHybridwolff - If he loses when he returns I'm in for all the lol's :) Phone Post 3.0
Why would that be funny? Phone Post 3.0
Cause he hasn't fought in over a year signing all the sponsorship wasn't meaning as negative as it came a crossed I just was saying I hope the mighty don't fall more so than anything else and I'd be watching for and the ppl to point it out and laugh Phone Post 3.0
Really didn't think anything was funny at all Phone Post 3.0

Jhay - 
LIKE A BOSS - 

Sounds like a plan boss, make sure the OG is set to my homepage on my new company computer.

it already is!

DirtySoxShow - How far is your office from Waco?

About 3 hours I would say...

DirtySoxShow - No way, really? I thought Fort Worth was 80 miles tops. Well damn..

just looked it up, our physical office address is 1hr57min from the center point in Waco

LIKE A BOSS - Do you sit on your ass all day browsing the internet? If you don't, would you like to? We are hiring. Anyone interested?
I'll relocate like a boss. Do you train, bro?
:-) Phone Post 3.0

Toiletclogger - 
LIKE A BOSS - Do you sit on your ass all day browsing the internet? If you don't, would you like to? We are hiring. Anyone interested?
I'll relocate like a boss. Do you train, bro?
:-) Phone Post 3.0

I trane ufc

I go to TCU, how about an internship? Phone Post 3.0

I'm in Garland, self employed at the moment. What are your requirements? I really could use a new career right about now.

Pm sent Phone Post 3.0

Mouth Breather - I go to TCU, how about an internship? Phone Post 3.0

Looking for someone full time, if you could do that AND go to school (TCU is pretty hard though), perhaps.

MMABanger - I'm in Garland, self employed at the moment. What are your requirements? I really could use a new career right about now.

Send me a private message about what your doing now, past experience etc