Anyone interested in a comic giveaway?

I've been buying some copies in bulk at wholesale to get incentives from my LCS, and selling the other copies through ebay. 

I wanted to share the love with the OG and just give away at least one copy of each book I get, even ship it for free to someone in GG.

I've got the Dr Strange Damnation #1 Regular cover, Peter Parker Spiderman #300 this week, Cable #155 and the next installment of Incredible Hulk.

Is anyone interested in something like this?

Very generous gesture.  

Voted up

Anyone who wants in, just post...IN

I'll generate a list, do a draw, and ship out.

I’m totally in for free stuff 

I'm down for free shit, but have a recommendation. One of the Facebook groups im on the creator has a shop and is a former Marine and sends comics to deployed soldiers/Marines  . Maybe send some books down range for them or give a few to local children's hospitals in your area?

Uncle Rukus -

I'm down for free shit, but have a recommendation. One of the Facebook groups im on the creator has a shop and is a former Marine and sends comics to deployed soldiers/Marines  . Maybe send some books down range for them or give a few to local children's hospitals in your area?

You son of a bitch ruining me getting free stuff.....

thats a great idea actually

Thage.  Did you start your Instagram page to auction books (I think that was you that was going to do it...)

Kurle - 
Uncle Rukus -

You son of a bitch ruining me getting free stuff.....

thats a great idea actually

Thage.  Did you start your Instagram page to auction books (I think that was you that was going to do it...)

It is a good idea.

No I haven't started it yet. I've been in the process of moving/packing.

Once I move in 2 weeks I'll set up my new office and get a lighting setup that allows for good pictures. 

My IG name matches my Ebay name now, but it's a blank page so far. I've been collecting a LOT of great books lately. Since I started up in August I'm up to 12 short boxes that are full so probably around 1300 comics+ so far.

I've been striking gold lately with some books that are selling bigly. 

The Thanos 13-16 books are big, recent Amazing Spider-man (I'm already set for all the variants straight from marvel at cost for this weeks books. The young guns varaint is alread selling for over $100 and I'm paying $4) I grabbed the recent X-Men Blue 1:50 for $35 or so and it's selling high.

I am pissed because twice now my 1:50 copy from my LCS was damaged (Peter Parker SM 300 and Amazing Spiderman 792 1:25) and their local rep is supposed to be getting replacement copies but nothing yet on them. Those would have made me some money.

Once I get my page up, between March and June I should be getting a CGC membership, which I'm going to detail the process and results on as well. That's really when I should start up.

Honestly, while I'm still really into collecting, my interest is fading a bit. I've probably got $8k in my current collection. I really wish I would have realized earlier on what books I should spend the money on, when it's right to buy/sell, and how to speculate. I won't feel comfortable until I've made a lot of that back on the spec market so I need to do something to make a little cash on it. Obviously it's not hurting me financially to spend it, I just wish I would have used that on a new motorcycle project or something instead of having that many books, many of which are essentially worthless or would be sold at a loss for a LONG time.

I may have missed it, what is your Ebay name?

The_age_of_heros