Anyone interested in a Zombie vs Hominick rematch?

I'd still like to see the fight play out. It just has the recipe for a sick all around fight.

The 7 sec KO was cool but we know Hominick is more technical than that and simply made a mistake that zombie capitalized on.

I really want to see this match again.

Absolutely.
Was looking forward to seeing that fight.
Have them fight again at the next UFC, lol

I would say the first fight ended pretty god damn convincingly,it wasn't a back and fourth battle. No need for a rematch.

Nah, i was happy with the outcome of last week's fight. Phone Post

No need right away. Rematches should only happen if it was a back n fourth close decision, draw, or later down the road after Hominick wins one or two or zombie loses his next fight or two. Rematches after a finish is ridiculous. Phone Post

id love to see a rematch, but as a fighter I believe TKZ shouldnt have to fight Mark again for a real long time. He just beat him in 6 seconds mang!

Hate420 - I would say the first fight ended pretty god damn convincingly,it wasn't a back and fourth battle. No need for a rematch.

Without Hominick's obvious error in judgement, I doubt that it would have ended so quickly and convincingly. I'd like to see them actually fight, so yeah, lets have the rematch.

reward hominick for fighting stupidly? jung has nothing to gain from that

Hate420 - I would say the first fight ended pretty god damn convincingly,it wasn't a back and fourth battle. No need for a rematch.

The Korean Zombie outstruck him by only 6 shots

nogblublt - No need right away. Rematches should only happen if it was a back n fourth close decision, draw, or later down the road after Hominick wins one or two or zombie loses his next fight or two. Rematches after a finish is ridiculous. Phone Post

. Phone Post

Id like to see it

nope Phone Post

I would like to see it as I feel a bit cheated, but it's not TKZ's fault Hominick fought like that.

Hominick has to win a few and TKZ has to loose before this happens.

In a year or two maybe. Now? Fuck no Phone Post

I would like to see Ross Pierson fight Korean Zombie if he wins end of the month or Hominic if he loses.
Both would be sick fights. Phone Post

I would like to see it but i dont think the matchmakers will go for it right away. 9/10 times machine wins that fight, we all know he has been dealing with some things out of the cage that may have messed him up but plain and simple he made a huge mistake

ds1970 -  Nah, i was happy with the outcome of last week's fight. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

The Korean Zombie outstruck him by only 6 shots

And yet, still finished him. Funny how that works eh? Phone Post

the guy you wanted to win lost. aww. no rematch

Bat21 - 

Without Hominick's obvious error in judgement, I doubt that it would have ended so quickly and convincingly. I'd like to see them actually fight, so yeah, lets have the rematch.

I would bet $$$ your Canadian. KZ flattened your boy without breaking a sweat...back of the line Mark. Noone gets a mulligan(cept Saku) in this sport,no re-dos. If it was competetive maybe,but that fight was as one sided as it gets.