Anyone into Nfts?

I just got into a project called Boxing Boyz. Mike Swick is one of the owners. It seems pretty cool. It’s going to end up a game where you use your boxers to fight in the meta verse. Backed by Alistair Overeem, Ghokan Saki, Team Fury and a few other well known fighters.

https://twitter.com/boxing_boyz?s=21

The wfa nft is very popular here

2 Likes

I love nfts but well over 99% of them are straight ass

NFTs seem pretty gay.

They’ll probably be huge.

The best investing advice I have in do the opposite of what I do. I’m against nfts

1 Like

I get that human beings are a species which collect things of value.

And, often, we confer value upon things that do not necessarily have intrinsic value. Things to do with beauty, emotion, memories, and so on. Art, of course. And the conferred value of the artist making the works.

Nevertheless, I find it hard to empathize with anyone who desires to own an NFT. What a strange species we are.

’ Today, an NFT of his work sold for $69 million at Christie’s. The sale positions him “among the top three most valuable living artists,” according to the auction house.

The record-smashing NFT sale comes after months of increasingly valuable auctions. In October, Winkelmann sold his first series of NFTs, with a pair going for $66,666.66 each. In December, he sold a series of works for $3.5 million total. And last month, one of the NFTs that originally sold for $66,666.66 was resold for $6.6 million.’

Art value, atleast over the past 150 years is all about perceived value, and nothing more.

You could take a shit, put it in a box, and sell it for 100,000,000

Money laundering just got a lot easier

1 Like

Money grab