Anyone know Fighter Keith Wozniak

He has fought in Georgia a couple of times and I'm trying to figure out if this is the same guy I was stationed in Germany with in the Early 90's. I can't find any pics on the web, but I think it might be him.
If anyone knows him do you know if he was in the USAF in the early 90's???

SORRY MY LAST THREAD WAS CLOSED TO NON-PRO MEMBERS SO I HAD TO REOPEN IT

ttt

TTT

Keith is stationed at the AF base in Warner Robbins, GA and trains with us at our school "occasionally" in Macon. He has had 2 or 3 amateur fights. Haven't seen him in a while. There is another one of our guys that trains regularly that is at the base. Do a thread titled "ATTN: Don Blue". He may even see this thread and post. He lurks mostly.... Anyway, he could ask Keith if he was in Germany. Sounds like the same guy... How many Keith Wozniaks can there be in the AIr Force???

Peace-
Cam

I was going to respond to that last thread, where is it?

Thanks Guys! If its the same guy we were roomates in Germany. I lost touch with him in 95'. Those were some good ole' days in Spangdahlem.

Bjandcabbagefan: I'll never tell.... ;)

That is definately the same guy. I will let him know that you are looking for him. Woz talks about Germany all the time. I will let him know that you are looking for him.

Peace Blue

Thanks Blue!!!

Woz and I were very tight. We were on the same Security Police squad and we got into a ton of stuff in Germany. John Fabbricatore

Still waiting to find out...

Blue said it was him. I will get some contact info for you!!

Peace-
Cam

KidJustice
I let him know that you are wanting to get in contact with him. He was suprised to say the least to hear from you. E-mail me At gblue_78@yahoo.com and I will get you some contact info.

Blue

Awesome! Thanks Blue, Thanks ORION!