Anyone know what happened @ RushXM?

Recently the channel had fight club four days a week, Luke Thomas once a week and cheap seats on twice.

Cheap seats vanished, then another week or two after that Luke Thomas went to 3 days a week and fight club dropped to twice a week. Additionally the hosts seems to have changed and rj and Cofield have been hosting and Ricky is MIA.

Anyone listen to the channel and know the scoop? Phone Post 3.0

I know people were complaining about Ricky always wanting to talk about anything but mma and people were voicing it to the big wigs at sirius. Phone Post 3.0

Interesting. He wasn't my favourite but I liked how the three shows all had a different tone. I prefer more MMA talk but if it was a long day in the car sometimes it was nice to have the variety. Phone Post 3.0

i disliked ricke so much. the guy is a gregg opie hughes/ howard stern wannabe. ricke thought he was sooooo cool. he came off like a typical long island douche. i stopped listening after luke left the monday fight club show. rj is knowledgeable but tried too hard to play devils advocate.

cheap seats is a good show but they mailed in their sirius show. they would just repeat everything they previously said tuesday on wednesday's show. i also got the impression greg and jordan wanted to get paid more money. i don't think the sirius staff got along with jordan breen all that well either.

maybe cheap seats will be back though....

My dad has a show every Thursday Phone Post 3.0

Still love hearing the countdown. They should bring cheap seats back. Phone Post 3.0

I'd be happy if we could get the full two hours of junkie back. I've never been able to stand covino and rich. Phone Post 3.0

SupesUp - I'd be happy if we could get the full two hours of junkie back. I've never been able to stand covino and rich. Phone Post 3.0

I hope we go two hours in the future as well. If you have the SiriusXM app, both hours are there.

-GG

I turned the channel on at 4pm yesterday, abs there was no programming?

I remember Jordan mentioning a contract issue on their last show, but no clue what's going on with Cheap Seats now. Phone Post 3.0

gorgesjorj -
SupesUp - I'd be happy if we could get the full two hours of junkie back. I've never been able to stand covino and rich. Phone Post 3.0

I hope we go two hours in the future as well. If you have the SiriusXM app, both hours are there.

-GG
You guys doing another junkie gathering around ufc 200? Phone Post 3.0

calpolkid - My dad has a show every Thursday Phone Post 3.0
Really? What is it, I haven't heard Phone Post 3.0

Bisping is great, so is cheap seats, though the breen comment doesn't surprise me

Fight club is good but they don't talk mma enough (yes, I'm that guy). Same with luke Thomas, have started to tune out Phone Post 3.0

SupesUp - 
gorgesjorj -

-GG

We're skipping this year, unfortunately. Goze does 95% of the work involved and he wanted to take a year off.

-GG

calpolkid - My dad has a show every Thursday Phone Post 3.0
It's excellent.

How does your dad deal with that loser Luis Gomez? Your fathers a MMA superstar Surely he could get a better co-host! Phone Post 3.0

gorgesjorj -
SupesUp - 
gorgesjorj -

-GG

We're skipping this year, unfortunately. Goze does 95% of the work involved and he wanted to take a year off.

-GG
Chuckers Phone Post 3.0