Anyone know what this is called? (Truck part)

Air brake assist, I think for Mitsubishi that one in particular is called a cadaver. 

I think they are called air brake relays

Like some sort of vacuum assist?

What model truck?

Haha. First look on the firewall.  There is a sticker that tells you to discard vehicle after 50k miles.  Seriously go look.  

Automatic window motor. Good luck. 

Fabers_chin_thong -

What model truck?

Mitsubishi Fuso. 

Flux capacitor.  Heard they were really shitty made on that model truck

dead_in_the_eye_donald -

Flux capacitor.  Heard they were really shitty made on that model truck

Will it perform better if I drive the truck at 88mph?

OJTT-RayRay -

So this whole time I'd been winding the windows up and down manually for no reason? Damn

Right Hand JO Power -

^

Air brake assist. Should be a diesel truck? You should have air tanks somewhere, and it's likely a seal inside is gone, or was it leaking from one of the fittings? 

Looks like it could be the idle speed control motor

inazuma -
Right Hand JO Power -

^

Thanks guys! Think I've managed to source a replacement 

The Pendulum -

Air brake assist. Should be a diesel truck? You should have air tanks somewhere, and it's likely a seal inside is gone, or was it leaking from one of the fittings? 

Yea it's an old diesel. 6.6 litre. Absolute beast of an old girl!

The air was coming out of the opposite end of the unit to that which the brake pedal rod attaches to. 

Is it likely a leak in the unit I posted a pic of or do you think it could be an issue with a valve on the air tanks themselves?

air was coming out here

209'd@170 -
The Pendulum -

Yea it's an old diesel. 6.6 litre. Absolute beast of an old girl!

The air was coming out of the opposite end of the unit to that which the brake pedal rod attaches to. 

Is it likely a leak in the unit I posted a pic of or do you think it could be an issue with a valve on the air tanks themselves?

Nah, I did mean from the unit itself, not the tanks. I didn't word that too well haha.

I don't imagine you'd still be able to buy the seals for inside there anymore, but if you've sourced a replacement hopefully that works fine.

209'd@170 -
OJTT-RayRay -

So this whole time I'd been winding the windows up and down manually for no reason? Damn

Afraid so, buddy. 

Blow off valve 

Obviously a dinglehoffer. Your vehicle should have two of them.