anyone know whats up with Dan the Wolfman?

In my oppinion he been putting out great content for years and seems to be an all around great guy. A few months ago he posted about some health issues and seems to have gone dark. Just curious if anyone knows how he's doing and if he is still training/coaching.

Hes on my bucket list of people to train with. I hope his health is okay.

If you're joking you're an asshole. But I hope you're joking. Phone Post 3.0

I think he's commentating Pancrase on fight pass Phone Post 3.0

The UG allows pro members to be harassed and trolled off the forums, Tito, Royce, Dana, the Wolfman all have long stopped coming here.

RenatoCocopreta - The UG allows pro members to be harassed and trolled off the forums, Tito, Royce, Dana, the Wolfman all have long stopped coming here.

TWITTER IS 100X THE PLATFORM, 90% of fighters would come on here to promote stuff.

Nothing wrong with that, but when you can promote more easily and more efficiently on twitter, there is no reason to come here.

shaqitup - 
RenatoCocopreta - The UG allows pro members to be harassed and trolled off the forums, Tito, Royce, Dana, the Wolfman all have long stopped coming here.

TWITTER IS 100X THE PLATFORM, 90% of fighters would come on here to promote stuff.

Nothing wrong with that, but when you can promote more easily and more efficiently on twitter, there is no reason to come here.

Dan was different in that regard, he promoted himself far better on the UG/OG than anywhere else, this format worked better for him.

He's promoting catch jitsu and delivers a blistering CM Punk callout, this is what we've been missing and its as awesome as ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y35L7rmnkiI

he was socially awkward but a good guy.

If I am not mistaken he was actually kicked off the UG for threatening people in private messages.  I am pretty sure he is still alive, he is very dramatic, he may have some health issues but I doubt he was on his death bed.

I actually found him to be unintentionally very funny, however if he has any health issues they are probably mental health issues.

RenatoCocopreta - The UG allows pro members to be harassed and trolled off the forums, Tito, Royce, Dana, the Wolfman all have long stopped coming here.

Dan was threatening people in PMs. That shit dont play well in any forum. 

He just wouldn't accept his own lifestyle anymore.

As much of an asshole he was I do have to admit I miss him.

He had a brain tumor and surgery I think 4 months ago. He put content out 2 months ago but normally he puts stuff out a few times a month.  

I remember him posting a video about his brain tumor.  I would have heard something from someone if he was dying or dead (I know the same people he knows.  I have also met him in real life several times.), I do wish him the best though.

Hitachi70 -

I remember him posting a video about his brain tumor.  I would have heard something from someone if he was dying or dead (I know the same people he knows.  I have also met him in real life several times.), I do wish him the best though.

Thank you. Imaginary vote up. This was all the information I was looking for. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.thecombatsystem.com/

Nah, not really. Guys like Tito came here from time to time only to promote his own shit, which aint wrong, but dont act like he was always here chatting with them fans.

And the Wolfman went batshit crazy. There was this huge thread where people screenshotted some threatening private messages he was sending people.

And some of the receivers of said messages felt really random. Like they were posters whi hadnt said shit to Dan. Phone Post 3.0

Last YouTube video of his, I believe. Uploaded on September 21st:

He popped my capsule! My capsule!

Also, I miss the videos of him fighting his Sifu inside of a living room.

Spetznaz, Systema...catch wrestling...etc