Anyone know where Drysdale is?

I know he tested positive and got denied a license to fight at 167. But since then I can't find any information on his next scheduled fight. They never cut him, but don't seem eager to get him a fight... Phone Post 3.0

All I remember is him having higher levels of testosterone than Overeem and Chael. The ratio was ridiculous IIRC Phone Post 3.0

I'm pretty sure it was 32:1 iirc

Chael was a 16:1 and overeem was a 14:1. Pretty sure regular levels are meant to be anywhere between 3:1-8:1 Phone Post 3.0

A lot of Acai that's all. Phone Post

Ees normal Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam - I'm pretty sure it was 32:1 iirc

Chael was a 16:1 and overeem was a 14:1. Pretty sure regular levels are meant to be anywhere between 3:1-8:1 Phone Post 3.0
I think the max allowable by the NSAC is 6.

From wiki:
A study of Australian athletes found that the mean T/E ratio in the study was 1.15:1.[4] Another study found that the max T/E ratio for the 95th percentile of athletes was 3.71:1, and the max T/E ratio for the 99th percentile was 5.25:1 Phone Post 3.0

I saw him at the ibjjf tourny is Vegas last weekend.... Lol as far as his fight status I have no idea! Phone Post 3.0

tspot1 - I saw him at the ibjjf tourny is Vegas last weekend.... Lol as far as his fight status I have no idea! Phone Post 3.0
Was he competing or just coaching or spectating? Phone Post 3.0

I was hoping to see some crazy butterfly guard soon, I guess he isn't being fast tracked to another fightany time soon. Must be looking to push him in Vegas which obviously isn't going to happen anytime soon being flagged for the t/e Phone Post 3.0

Ben Saunders -
tspot1 - I saw him at the ibjjf tourny is Vegas last weekend.... Lol as far as his fight status I have no idea! Phone Post 3.0
Was he competing or just coaching or spectating? Phone Post 3.0
Coaching only Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ yellow wrkaholic. Deja vu, you know?

I hope we get to see Robert Drysdale fight sooner rather than later... Phone Post 3.0

I went to his gym for wrestling class in Vegas about 2 months ago. The guy could not have been nicer. Phone Post 3.0

Ees normal Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter - I went to his gym for wrestling class in Vegas about 2 months ago. The guy could not have been nicer. Phone Post 3.0
That's because he's 31 times the man that you are and has nothing to prove. Phone Post 3.0