Anyone know where to get mats?

I saw that website in the brute kneepads thread. Are there any other places that sell mats in the GTA?

BuyGymMats.Com has great products, great service, and free shipping!

CC - I'll email you some info.

I have a ton of foam mats for sale. The matted area I use at my gym currently is also for sale.

Various sizes. About 50 pieces of 2" thick, approx. 7'x 4'. This is what I am using now. I will sell them for $75.00 each, all you have to do is put a tarp over them.

Other pieces available for $50.00 each. Anyone interested please feel free to contact me at (905) 329 5425 or rich@richbeaupit.com.

Thanks,

Rich

Thanks for the responses guys. Rich, I'll send you an e-mail. Wayne-o, I'll look out for yours.

For wrestling mats, you seek the one they call Harry Geris.

For wrestling mats, you seek the one they call Harry Geris.

Is that really his name or is that what they call him?

Harry Geris is the MAN when it comes to getting mats. He is the first and last word on the subject.

Plus he makes fun of Canario which always makes me laugh.

Ok cool. How would one reach him? Do I need to know the secret handshake or anything like that before he'll speak with me?

At last my secret handshake becomes the topic of conversation again. Only a few know it as I only pass it along to a select few people and the "Geris'" I haven't met yet so they won't know it either.

Dougie on the other hand he knows the secret handshake.

Wiley

Although I see Harry Geris everyday at wrestling practice, I don't have his phone number for some odd reason....

I'm sure Shawn Geris might know how to get a hold of him

shawngeris1@hotmail.com

Although I see Harry Geris everyday at wrestling practice, I don't have his phone number for some odd reason....

I'm sure Shawn Geris might know how to get a hold of him

shawngeris1@hotmail.com

Yeah, e-mail his son, "Hulk" Geris. shawngeris1@hotmail.com

Wiley, when I got home I sat on my hand for an hour until it was numb. Then I rang a frying pan off my head so that I would not remember the secret handshake by memory or feel. The secret is safe with me.

Thanks for the info fellas.