Anyone know who Alex Costa is?

Does anyone know who Alex Costa is? He's going to be teaching at a new school near Boston and I was intrerested in checking the school out. The name of the school is Wai Kru MMA. They offer Muay Thai and Alex will be teaching BJJ. Here is his information from their site:

Alex Costa was born in Brasilia, Brazil. Alex's martial arts career began in 1986, while in the 5th grade, when he began practicing Judo. At this he also began his involvement in Capoiera, a Brazilian martial art involving music, dance and fighting techniques. He continued to practice both sports until the age of 18.
In 1994, with the growing movement of Mixed Martail Arts, Alex began to train Jiu-Jitsu. He studied from 1997 through 2004 with the great master Ailson Brites "Jucao", who came from the traditional Gracie Barra School (Rio de Janerio, Brazil) of the world famous Carlos Gracie, Jr. In 2004, Alex transferred from the Gracie Barra Team to Renzo Gracie of New York.

Any information will be appreciated.

ttt

Alex Costa?

I know a Mike Costa that seems to have a similar training bio. If you go there, ask if he came from Naples, Florida. Let me know asap please.