Anyone like Bubba McDaniels?

I haven't been particularly enthralled by his performance and don't find him to be very likable. Why do you think he is utilized and pushed so much on the show?

I thought he was a poor sport about losing and I'm trying to understand if the FX execs and producers of TUF think that he resonates with the audience.

For that to be true, the audience would have to be mostly douchebags. Either way, I wanted to get the UG's opinion of Bubba. Phone Post

Nope. Loved it when kelvin subbed him. Phone Post

Can't wait for Uriah to destroy him. Phone Post

Can't wait for Uriah to destroy him. Phone Post

For me, I had doubts about liking him when it first showed his face, name captioned below, and he spoke a single sentence. Phone Post

We'll never see a bigger baby about matchups on TUF ever again.

And after he lobbied so hard to get the wild card spot...no doubt pulling the teammate and supporting the family card to do so.

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -
RazorMMA - Nope. Loved it when kelvin subbed him. Phone Post

Remember how his eyes almost popped out lol Phone Post

Haha. I was waiting for it. That guy was so cocky and completely overlooked kelvin. I could watch that choke over and over. Phone Post

I'm hoping that Bubba tucks next week. Phone Post

He seemed a little too "close" to his sister on the season premiere.

Muay Tired - He seemed a little too "close" to his sister on the season premiere.

lol

He's a good dude in person,I haven't watched any of the season so I'm not sure what he's done,I remember thinking Matt mitrione was an ahole from tuf then ended up training with him and he couldn't have been a nicer guy

He seems skerd.

Not one of my favorites on the show, but he's bearable.

I don't hate the guy, I know that 9 times out of 10 people on TUF are made to look bad and unlikeable through the magic of editing. I get why they do it, people will tune in to see the guy they don't like get his head kicked into orbit by Hall.

However, I think Clint deserved the wild card spot more than Bubba. Phone Post

No Phone Post

Muay Tired - He seemed a little too "close" to his sister on the season premiere.
His sister looked like a pure old fashion Milf.. Would bang Phone Post

He's a cool cat in person. Met him at the Bellator event in Thackerville earlier this year when I was cornering a teammate. Bubba knew our guys from fighting on a few FCF cards in Oklahoma Phone Post

I'd attribute most of his camera time to being Jon Jones Friend/Sparing partner.

He has skills, but the wild card should have gone to Clint.

And this whole crying about match ups & being visibly shaken by the mere thought of having to fight someone Uriah Halls caliber is just embarrassing for a professional fighter.

I'm not a fan of his just yet, but I feel bad for him. Dude looks legitimately scared to fight Urijah. Problem is, what did he expect? That he was going to get into the UFC, and beat on losers?

Guy needs to get that doubt out of his head and be a cold mother. Everyone can lose, but that's not really all that bad. What IS bad is not fighting like a possessed spawn of the baddest mother fucker alive until the end. At least let that bastard know he was in a fight.

Seats Taken - I'm hoping that Bubba tucks next week. Phone Post

15 second mark there's a brief clip of Uriah punching Bubba in the face. From this, we know that they will fight. Now, maybe we can both hope that Uriah clobbers Bubba.