Anyone like Werdum at plus 350?

Werdum is 350, I think he's a decent bet

What do you UG gamblers thing? Phone Post 3.0

Cain with the layoff. I like +350.

That's the thing, Werdum looks better and better and Cain has had a layoff.... Phone Post 3.0

Good value. Werdum is crafty and won't have ring rust. He's an interesting match up for Cain. Phone Post 3.0

I'll be taking it. Phone Post 3.0

this will be my first mma bet I I'm taking, what's the best betting site to go to? Phone Post 3.0

I took Werdum at close to +4 as a value bet. I don't think Cain is 4x better than him.

Last time Cain came off a layoff he was soft, flat and got KTFO in seconds.

But, Werdum wasn't exactly inspiring confidence in the Hunt fight. He looked tired and nervous. Hunt hung out in his guard and wasn't punished for it.

Werdum and Cain might have equal striking, but the Cardio and tenacity are with Cain.

Bobby Lupo - I took Werdum at close to +4 as a value bet. I don't think Cain is 4x better than him.

But, Werdum wasn't exactly inspiring confidence in the Hunt fight. He looked tired and nervous. Hunt hung out in his guard and wasn't punished for it.

Werdum and Cain might have equal striking, but the Cardio and tenacity are with Cain.
This. Phone Post 3.0

The fight analyst in me says Werdum has a very good chance, yet I still feel like Cain is going to DESTROY him and people are going to just accept that Cain is that good. Looked like he got DC perfectly ready for AJ Phone Post 3.0

chrisbaker - this will be my first mma bet I I'm taking, what's the best betting site to go to? Phone Post 3.0

Here is a good website to compare odds

take your pick https://www.bestfightodds.com/

I think Werdum is crazy value at 350. Cain has been out too long and, knowing Cain, he's probably injured in some way. Phone Post 3.0

Well if yall are doing then I'll do it before it drops down Phone Post 3.0

CaliKush - Well if yall are doing then I'll do it before it drops down Phone Post 3.0
Not too many people here moving lines, my friend. Phone Post 3.0

I always count Werdum out and then he wins. Mentally he believes he will win and is champ already touch opponent! Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - I took Werdum at close to +4 as a value bet. I don't think Cain is 4x better than him.

That couldn't have been the last time. He's been side lined like 5 times during his career. You sure it wasn't against Big Foot when he bloodied the giant and just took him apart?

Got werdum at 400 about a month ago Phone Post 3.0

Velasquez long layoff doesn't mean anything unless he comes in injured like he did against DosSantos (1). Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler - 
Bobby Lupo - I took Werdum at close to +4 as a value bet. I don't think Cain is 4x better than him.

That couldn't have been the last time. He's been side lined like 5 times during his career. You sure it wasn't against Big Foot when he bloodied the giant and just took him apart?

Cain would beat Bigfoot 100/100 times, even if he was laid up in the hospital for 3 years and wheeled to the cage on a gurney. That's just an awful matchup for Silva.

Cain's wrestling and pace are going to dictate this fight.

I got on Werdum because he's a better fighter than the odds suggest, and if he can KO Hunt and sub Fedor...I'm not counting him out.

but, realistically: Cain is practically unbeatable

Werdum has really improved over the past couple years.

I could see him challenge for the 2nd best heavyweight in the world right now. I just don't see how he beats Cain.

Any match up between the following guys would be outstanding

Cain

Werdum

JDS

Stipe

Arlovski

Reem

Rothwell

BigFoot

Barnet

Brown

Hunt

CroCop

Now's the time to deliver big heavyweight fights, but somehow I have to believe the UFC will continue to drop the ball and give us boring fights.

Great breakdown, I like it as a value bet too. I don't necessarily agree about cardio and tenacity being with Cain. They should be, but it's just too hard to know after all the injuries and the layoff. I think this fight has too many unknowns to pick a winner... great value on Werdum, though.