Anyone listen to E Books on their phone? TME

Im going to be doing a bit of traveling this year and want to get some E books for my phone, the type you listen to because early flights dont mix for me.  Im on droid.  Do I get an app or something to access audio books?  Whats the best way to go about this?  Thanks. 

To show my appreciation, please enjoy Miesha's bolt ons and glutes.  

Audible has an app. Try and look and see if you can get 1 month for free (which means you get 1 book for free) Phone Post 3.0

I use Audible all the time, listened to 80 or 90 books in the last couple of years. It's easy to use and the book selection is pretty good. Phone Post 3.0

Audible is great. You can also download audio books from any of your favorite torrent sites. Phone Post 3.0

I also recomend audible. Phone Post 3.0

Ebooks not audiobooks. I use voice dream and it works well for pdf, epub and txt formats. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

If I download the Audible App, do I have to pay a monthly fee? Can I just play books that I buy or get elsewhere on the audible app? Phone Post 3.0

I think you can do it without the subscription and just pay full price for the books, but the average book price is in the twenties so a single book will usually pay for a months subscription. Phone Post 3.0

BigEyedFish - If I download the Audible App, do I have to pay a monthly fee? Can I just play books that I buy or get elsewhere on the audible app? Phone Post 3.0
No and no. You can buy books on there and then play the ones you buy. Don't need to pay monthly fee but I don't think you can add nonaudible books. Phone Post 3.0

What about in the airplane or other places where you don't have any service our connection to your phone there wifi? Can you store books on your phone ? If you get a monthly membership can you store more than one book at a time? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, you can store all the books you've bought if your phone can hold them. Phone Post 3.0

Are the books free if you pay the monthly rate? Phone Post 3.0