Anyone live Somali people?

I live a couple blocks from a very heavily Somali neighborhood and have noticed that the people have all been very rude and smelly. I had an open mind about them before I moved here but holy shit every interaction with them had been not so good. Anyone not what I'm saying?

Met any pirates?

Live NEAR Somali people was supposed to be the title. Why can't I edit the thread title?

Sogsteel - Met any pirates?

Yeah they make up like 80% of the Uber drivers downtown!

sounds like its time to move

This thread is racist

I have a Somali that works for me. He wears too much cologne, probably to cover his funk. 

Nice dude, built like a scarecrow. 

AliceinNirvana@PearlGarden - This thread is racist

Not yet. Give it a minute. 

Minneapolis?

Southern California 

AliceinNirvana@PearlGarden - This thread is racist

How?! Come on man I'm just stating some observations I've noticed I'm trying to have an open mind about them but I don't know anyone who has done the same move to an area like mine that's why I'm at the UG

Yeah they suck. Past 5 years my city has been getting tons. There was actually a letter i seen that was in somalian and had pictures of soap and deodorant and little stinky waves and nose. It was in somalian so i guess they are letting them know whats expected.
Anyways lots have decided they want to be drug dealing gangsters and they are warring with the east indians. I have lots of Sikh friends so war EI

They are rude pieces of shit and i almost smashed a 6'3" 120 lb frizzle haired yellow eyed bastard that was drunk and kept trying to talk and touch the girls in our group at a hockey game. He got dragged out by his throat by security.

Im getting too old for this shit. Between the muslims and somalians All this diversity is leading me to develope not necessarily racist feelings but more like seperatist thoughts.
Like seperate me from these fucking savages lol. Guess they should have started my brainwashing in elementary school

In Minneapolis any apartment complex with Somalis fucking reeks of hell. It's disgusting. I hate the stench. That's why I live in the suburbs now.

here is the typical liberal response

"i know somalis, they are great(lie), in fact, somalis are a much better and hard working people than most other americans ive encountered(lie)"

"you are (insert buzzzword such as racist, phopbe, ism.)

then

"my made up or anecdotal evidence supersedes all fact, stats, and logic"

"yay cultural marxism!"

Bad Monkey -

I have a Somali that works for me. He wears too much cologne, probably to cover his funk. 

Nice dude, built like a scarecrow. 

I heard "the funk" comes from eating rich meat like goat, and lamb etc...

Knuckle Punch - Yeah they suck. Past 5 years my city has been getting tons. There was actually a letter i seen that was in somalian and had pictures of soap and deodorant and little stinky waves and nose. It was in somalian so i guess they are letting them know whats expected.
Anyways lots have decided they want to be drug dealing gangsters and they are warring with the east indians. I have lots of Sikh friends so war EI

They are rude pieces of shit and i almost smashed a 6'3" 120 lb frizzle haired yellow eyed bastard that was drunk and kept trying to talk and touch the girls in our group at a hockey game. He got dragged out by his throat by security.

Im getting too old for this shit. Between the muslims and somalians All this diversity is leading me to develope not necessarily racist feelings but more like seperatist thoughts.
Like seperate me from these fucking savages lol. Guess they should have started my brainwashing in elementary school

Holy Shit! Lol! Over here the most I worry about is  them hanging out at gas stations and asking(very rudely might I add) for money. They will drive newer cars and ask for money like what the fuck? The Uber drivers also drive around with their windows closed and a nice shit hidden in their cars!

Speaking of Somalis, wtf is that plant they're always chewing on in movies. Looks like it some drug that keeps em hopped up for days. It was prevalent in the movie Black Hawk Down, and Captain Phillips. Just being lazy, and don't want to google

Does anyone else notice their lack of personal space?

I used to live across the street from a Somali Apartment complex and on the same block as Karmel Mall -the Somali mall. Besides the bad drivers, I never had any beef with any of the Somali's in my neighborhood. They just kept to themselves mostly. The biggest problems I had in my neighborhood was with the f*cking police.

I also teach at a school with a handful of Somali students. Nice kids, all of them. I've got three siblings there that are very clean -they're well groomed and smell like soap. They also keep to themselves and no one has beef with them.

MAXIMUSCREPITUS -

Live NEAR Somali people was supposed to be the title. Why can't I edit the thread title?

We don't believe in normal features here