Anyone notice Monster on Rory's shorts?

WTF was that about?
I'm just wondering, just didn't make sense to me
At least everything I've been told about the deal and additional sponsorship
And the champ didn't have anything extra?
Really ? Phone Post 3.0

I noticed it. What up Big Ben

Conor had it as well. Phone Post 3.0

Ben Rothwell - WTF was that about?
I'm just wondering, just didn't make sense to me
At least everything I've been told about the deal and additional sponsorship
And the champ didn't have anything extra?
Really ? Phone Post 3.0

Ask Dana, he makes the rules. I'm sure he'd be glad to answer your complaints about a fighter that took part in one of the greatest fights of all time.

More money, money, money...some ain't privy to it.

Monster sponsors the UFC but the fighters don't get any money out of that deal. You can thank Reebok for that.

ben, you better pull out monster after next fight and bash head and chug. be a team player

When you perform like that you can wear whatever the hell you want and Dana won't care.

Ben shotgun a monster after you KO your next opponent. Phone Post 3.0

but dana wants this to be like nfl... oh wait no monster ads on nfl jersey, nevermind lol

jitzophrenic - Monster sponsors the UFC but the fighters don't get any money out of that deal. You can thank Reebok for that.

Why blame Reebok? 

It's the Zuffa that makes that policy, not Reebok.  I'm sure Monster would have no problem with the UFC sharing their sponsorship payments with the fighters.  But Zuffa wants none of that.  They want to keep 100% of their non-uniform sponsorship income for themselves.  They throw the fighters the scraps (Reebok) and keep the rest (Monster, Harley, Metro, etc.).

They all had it I thought? Phone Post 3.0

no they didn't all have it

Yes. Phone Post 3.0

I could have sworn Hendricks had a "fram" logo on his reebok shirt. Phone Post 3.0

hey Ben, was there any push among fighters to stick together and fight this sponsorship deal? i assume fighters had to sign off in contract revisions or something.

TerribleTowel - Ben shotgun a monster after you KO your next opponent. Phone Post 3.0
This. Then crush the can on your forehead. Phone Post 3.0

Mulletron5000 - I could have sworn Hendricks had a "fram" logo on his reebok shirt. Phone Post 3.0
He did.

And a fram hat.

Fram is one of the newer UFC sponsors. Phone Post 3.0

according to Hans from monster the mma team as of now is.

rory, connor, cowboy, rampage, dom cruz, anthony pettis, johnny hendrix, ronda rousey, cain, and DC.

these fighters will have a monster (small clean) logo on their shorts and fight kits.

they have outside deals with monster that pay them monthly. they will be promoted separately by monster as athletes for monster and activated across several different media platforms.

monster is the title sponsor for the ufc (center octagon) thats why they get this deal. hans is very very experienced and cut an awesome deal for monster the ufc and the fighters.

this info is to clear up any rumors or misinformation that may be going around.

Rory, DC, Cowboy, and Big Rigg make zero sense for the brand. Phone Post 3.0