Anyone notice the Shogun mimicry at the start!

Sub'd for the gif. I don't remember him mimicking Shogun. Phone Post

KingGhidorah206 - 
MartialArtsMixed - maybe he's like cell from dragon ball z and he can mimmic anybody's style after he fights them. Maybe he'll do a Machida Karate rush next time he fights.

He absorbs Shogun and Machida..... Now hes Perfect Jon Jones

hmm if jon jones=cell that means the person to beat him must be the son of jon jones (cells) rival/person who he wants to fight most, that person is rashad, which means the person who would beat jon jones is rashad's son (who was present at the press conf).

ProteinPower - You have to be fucking kidding me. Jones is being himself not trying to be like you're precious PRIDE fighters. OMG Jones was using elbows like Florian, he must be disrespecting Kenny or mocking him! Blasphemy.

Yes im fucking mad because most MMA fans (here) are emo pussys. Im mad.

Oh and add me on facebook.

Your precious pride fighters? LoL have u been beaten up by asians all ur life that ur holding a grudge against a dead org?moron... Phone Post

Jon Jones keyed my car and spit in my soup.

In the TV series Heroes, the villain Sylar could absorb the powers of people he defeated.

That's all I am gonna say about this. I have probably said too much already.

Make your own conclusions.

Shang Tsun IMO Phone Post

It's in the first 10 seconds and Jones does that weird hands at the head side to side jerky head movement thing that is distinctively Shogun......

haha!

It's times like this I wish i wasn't techniclally retarded and knew how to make a gif! I am going to try using windows movie maker....

He is known as the swagger jacker! Phone Post

He definitely was mimicking Shogun's stance/movement/manerisms for a short period at the beginning of the fight.

RedVexx - I got it..

http://img1.imagilive.com/1211/Shogun.gif

Post you motherfuckers! Phone Post

For whomever.  

edited for proper grammar.

maybe jones thought since shogun beat machida striking, he would become shogun.

Gregg Roach - 

For whomever.  

edited for proper grammar.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I feel vindicated!

VTFU LOL!

I am ttt'ing this everyday for the next 5 days

Gregg Roach -

For whomever.  

*edited for proper grammar.*

Lol, that does look a little Shogun-esque. I guess he really did steal some of Shogun's soul after all. Phone Post

He even did the same move Shogun does when he moves back after taking punches and i am a bones fan.

That's classic Shogun for sure, nice catch OP!

I wonder if he'll now do the Machida "arms wide open circle out" thing in his next fight now.

He's a Highlander.

I don't see anything wrong with what he did, tbh. He's still a growing fighter. A good fighter will adapt what he's learned from previous fights. Jones is still trying to find his own identity in the cage, which is a real scary thought. And like an above post mentioned, he may very well implement the karate rush in his next fight. Why? Because the person he most likely will be facing is Hashad. Remember who beat Hashad? Remember how?

Jones is an outstanding athlete who has very well adapted muscle memory. He is a quick learner and very intelligent. Who knows what he's capable of. Just remember that right now, he sucks. Compared to what the Jon Jones of 5 years from now could be, he's still garbage. Wrap your brains around that.