Anyone old enough to remember the Banana Splits?

Never knew that existed.

We were given some board games by a family friend when i was like 8 and this was one of them. Id never heard of micronauts before

2 Likes

Still have one of these.

Shes a little rusty and i cant find the Thermos

6 Likes

Micronaughts dog soldiers!

2 Likes

always wish this became a full series

4 Likes

3 Likes

Did you have any of their long-sleeve hooded t-shirts? They were all the rage in my elementary school.

2 Likes

I never used the keychains.
I’ve had the same keychain since 1982.
That in itself is kinda crazy.

4 Likes

I never had the hoodies. I probably had 30 long sleeve surf shirts. OP, town &country, O’Neill, Wave riding vehicles… I wish I had them all back!

1 Like

I hear ya. I wish I had all the comics I ever owned. I traded 125 issues of the Fantastic Four for a wooden Variflex skateboard with Bennet trucks and Kryptonics wheels. I wonder if the other kid kept the comics.

3 Likes

In 1969 I was 10 years old. My cousin was 18 and enlisted in the Navy. He had been collecting comics since he was about 7 or 8, so there was a good 10-11 years worth of them in his possession. The day of his going away party he brings out this huge box full of comics and tells me he’s putting them in our car for me to take home with me. Other than not being bagged most were in near mint condition. I had them for a couple of years then came home from school one day and the box was gone. My Ma trashed it. Back in the late ‘80s I flipped through a comic collectors guide and got sick at what some of those issues were worth. No telling what they would be worth another 35 years later.

5 Likes

Omg. My bitch grandmother did that to my dad when he left for college in 1958. A huge amount of baseball cards too, thousands.
He was still bent out of shape when he passed.

3 Likes

in Canada our moms threw away thousands at least in hockey cards

1 Like

Man, that’s a horror story. I’m sorry.

1 Like

FUCK YES!!! Well played!! Well fucking played!!
SportsCenter shared a post on Instagram: "This was electric 😂 

(via ogdp/TT)". Follow their account to see 41901 posts.

3 Likes

Damn,does Evel Knievel even have a landing ramp? No wonder he has broke every bone in his body.

5 Likes