Anyone on here into writing screenplays?

Just thinking that maybe we all have some of the same general interests and maybe we could get a thread going. Post your screenplays. We can share eachothers thoughts on
them? I have a lot of the time on the road everyday so I'll give my input
? on em all. Best of the first five I'll buy a blue. Phone Post 3.0

No.

/thread Phone Post 3.0

I've started a couple that I never finished.

I will be looking to pick it back up again after the new year. Phone Post 3.0

The Ninilchik Nightmare - No.

/thread Phone Post 3.0
Just thought id ask. my bad Phone Post 3.0

CaughtItFromARua - I've started a couple that I never finished.

I will be looking to pick it back up again after the new year. Phone Post 3.0
Thats how I am. Want to get back into it but hard to get honest feedback from friends haha Phone Post 3.0

What type of screenplay?

Hunter Thompson's .45 - Cheeseburger Eddie does skits, but I rarely see him here anymore.

Check out my precious threads. You'll find an "OG writers check in here" thread. There's some quality stuff there and people with similar interests.

I write, but never a screenplay. KidPittsburgh and TheGarv are another couple of skilled guys. There are definitely people here with similar interests and I hope they find this thread. Phone Post 3.0
I'll look for your stuff. Vu Phone Post 3.0

Yes, please post your screenplays and ideas for films here on a public forum. I love this idea.

Signed,

Dishonest Hollywood Producer Phone Post 3.0

Raxbot - What type of screenplay?
I like to read whatever. I'll post a link to mine. More of an action thriller. My first one so its not great Phone Post 3.0

Laziest screen writer ever. Phone Post 3.0

I assume you are talking about fictional narrative features, and I also assume you write in the American format, correct?

That's the kind of stuff I meant by type, but I suppose I should have assumed so.

Yeah fictional narrative. I only do it in my free time. (Dont have much)
A link to my only finished one.
http://studios.amazon.com/projects/11279 Phone Post 3.0

Almost done. Page 95. I've been writing it on Celtx, which is free, but I just learned they stopped supporting the standalone software in favor of some cloud-based subscription service. Man, I hate hate this shift from owning software to renting "services," but I guess that's the future.

Thanks Obama.

I've thought about it and had some concepts that I've never developed. I read all the Syd Field books I could find and find the entire process fascinating. Phone Post 3.0

Lite - Almost done. Page 95. I've been writing it on Celtx, which is free, but I just learned they stopped supporting the standalone software in favor of some cloud-based subscription service. Man, I hate hate this shift from owning software to renting "services," but I guess that's the future.

Thanks Obama.
Damn really? I had all my started stuff on celtx before my computer crashed. Phone Post 3.0