Anyone only smoke concentrates now?

Over the past few months I found myself switching to rozin and shatter completely, over regular herb. Alot of benefits of smoking concentrates over conventional herb, for me anyways.

Yes. 3 years now. Still smoke js at parties and every once in awhile but shatter/wax is all I get. Upgraded to a nectar collector last spring, it's the shit for convenience at home.

I stopped when my hoverboard broke

if i do smoke, yes - I'm almost entirely edibles now

I prefer them but it's still illegal here in Kansas and it's easier to get bud.

i love concentrates and edibles but it turns out I am addicted to other stuff in weed in addition to THC, whenever I do wax or eat something i will get super high but still feel like I need to smoke a joint. So I dont bother with anything but flower now.

bruddahoodaman - I stopped when my hoverboard broke
Looooooooool

hitimes1990 - I prefer them but it's still illegal here in Kansas and it's easier to get bud.

Where abouts from the center state are you from?

I was nearly convinced that I'm the only Kansan on this forum

I've never smoked concentrates. I'm worried my tolerance will get out of hand and I'm cheap as fuck.

I’m a lightweight on the flower as it is.

I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS A LOSER FUCKING POT HEAD TOO........YAYYYY NON CONTRIBUTING LOSER FUCKS UNITE..................

ASSHOLES..........

Shinsplint -

I've never smoked concentrates. I'm worried my tolerance will get out of hand and I'm cheap as fuck.

Cost wise it feels cheaper. 40 bucks a g that'll last maybe 2 weeks. I could smoke that in flower in a good night. Tolerance builds but I combat it with getting a different strain each time (unsure if that helps). If you smoke only concentrates you will get lit off a j and vice versa so might be worth it to switch back and forth. Cheers

I made the switch about a year ago. I make all my own concentrates, so it doesn't cost me anything but time. This is a skill worth mastering. I mainly do rosin and QWET oil, but like the tincture and butter too.

I now have GAS (gear acquisition syndrome). I am constantly buying new devices to use.

Current favorites:
SAI on a mod box
Lynx Hypnos
Lynx Ares
Dr. Dabber

And the old reliable e-nail on a glass bubbler.

BIGWHITESEXY -

I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS A LOSER FUCKING POT HEAD TOO........YAYYYY NON CONTRIBUTING LOSER FUCKS UNITE..................

ASSHOLES..........

YOU NEED TO SMOKE A JOINT AND STOP BEING A FAT ASSHOLE.

I only smoke real weed now every couple of months. Usually when I'm drunk and want to knock myself into sleep mode.

Shinsplint - 
BIGWHITESEXY -

ASSHOLES..........

YOU NEED TO SMOKE A JOINT AND STOP BEING A FAT ASSHOLE.

bruddahoodaman - I stopped when my hoverboard broke

Wat?

Now, rosin or shatter

congratulations youre all addicted to hippy crack and inhale lots of chemicals.

keep it natural, stick to the bud.

I was just thinking about this earlier today. While taking a big ol grimey dab this morning, like it was a cup of coffee.

I exclusively dab these days (digital enail). I'll get pre rolls every now and then, if there's a good deal @ the med store.

Hmmm, maybe ill go buy a big ass bong, an oz of weed, and put cowboys from hell on repeat, like the good ol days.