Anyone order a Lauzon Boston shirt....

With the guarantee you'd receive it before the fights as long as it was ordered before this past Sunday? I did and now I'm being told there is only a chance I'll have it before the fights!! What the hell?!

Haha I'm not blaming Joe at all! I love to watch him fight. I'm just disappointed it went from a guarantee to only a chance. Unless I misread something when I ordered it but I don't think I did.

These things happen in mma. Phone Post

I want a Joe Lauzon T-shirt. :)

Being a huge Bruins fan and a Lauzon fan made this a no brainer to wear Saturday.

Guess I'll go with my back up "Just Bleed" body paint...

CemetaryKick - Being a huge Bruins fan and a Lauzon fan made this a no brainer to wear Saturday.

Guess I'll go with my back up "Just Bleed" body paint...

Make sure you write it with the blood of an albino. They have magical properties Phone Post

Well it was obviously my Plan A till I saw the sweet Lauzon shirt

Checking into this. Phone Post 3.0

Joe Lauzon - Checking into this. Phone Post 3.0

haha....Expect a knock on your door with said shirt in hand by the man himself within the hour.

LOL!! and TTT for Joe "Delivers" Lauzon

I just emailed them and they said "Products are going out today and we are covering expedited shipping to certain locations if need be and customers will most likely receive product Friday at the latest." 

Don't sweat it. It will get there. 

Thanks, Joe!! I appreciate it especially when you have a fight to get ready for!

Good Luck Joe!