Anyone order from DRAGAO gis?

http://shop.dragaokimonos.com

A while back I was seeing this brand hyped up as the choice for RED BELT grandmaster, but Ive never seen one in person or known anyone who's ordered from them.

They now claim to be able to ship to the US so I was thinking of giving them a whirl.

Any feedback?

ttt

man i aint seen a dragao since '01, my buddy had one it was clean

not since 2002, is a great gi though

im thinking of getting one but the order process seems tough if youre not in brazil

couldnt get past the registration demanding "numero" and "barro" even in English after putting my address in.

My first gi was a dragao. Thickest collar I have ever encountered to date. I don’t know if they make it like that anymore but I loved my gi. Haven’t seen anyone wear one in many years.

SpeedKing9 - My first gi was a dragao. Thickest collar I have ever encountered to date. I don't know if they make it like that anymore but I loved my gi. Haven't seen anyone wear one in many years.

These things are no joke! And theyre still being produced!

How was the movement in the legs, could you play all positions without restriction? What size were you?

They look pretty legit, site is built terrible though. My next gi purchase is going to be an Isami.

BJTT-PattyHearst - 

They look pretty legit, site is built terrible though. My next gi purchase is going to be an Isami.

^those look pretty good

I really wanna try the Dragao but i would only have myself to blame if something went wrong with the ordering

the size chart is also height only so I have no idea if theyre cut mediterranean like Keiko Raca where literally nothing they offer will fit me or more reasonable

HELWIG - 
SpeedKing9 - My first gi was a dragao. Thickest collar I have ever encountered to date. I don't know if they make it like that anymore but I loved my gi. Haven't seen anyone wear one in many years.

These things are no joke! And theyre still being produced!

How was the movement in the legs, could you play all positions without restriction? What size were you?

A2. Legs were okay but I actually didn’t love the pants, mostly the jacket. I now prefer Atama.

im going to email them again and see if this is possible

Thought thread title said "DRAGO Girls". Was looking forward to slutty Russian girls.

Had a dragao iron gi. Nice gi. They make a thick weave. Pants are restrictive. Ordering anything from overseas always takes forever.

Vancouver BJJ - 

Had a dragao iron gi. Nice gi. They make a thick weave. Pants are restrictive. Ordering anything from overseas always takes forever.

Thanks!

Ive tried Tatami the Tank, Inverted Gear Panda armor, and Shoyoroll Forever gi and all of them while very heavy also noticably restrict leg movement.

Ive heard people claim judo gis are the best at being super heavy but also letting your move freely.

Never thought Id want a judo gi for BJJ but Im considering trying it.