Anyone order past UFC ppvs on Playstation Network?

I was browsing the Playstation Store and noticed that UFC 189 is $44.99 on Playstation Network for PS+ members.

Has anyone ordered past ppvs via Playstation in the past? If so, how was it?

The HD event is $59.95 on Directv so I thought I'd save $15 and watch it on my PS4 if the quality is decent.

Don't get it, it's garbage. Sometimes it comes in pixels stops and buffers every couple mins. It'll even throw you back a minute. Every so often. I bought the 2nd Lawler Hendricks fight and was pissed off about how shitty it was the whole time. Save your money and a headache lol Phone Post 3.0

Ironclad - I was browsing the Playstation Store and noticed that UFC 189 is $44.99 on Playstation Network for PS+ members.

Has anyone ordered past ppvs via Playstation in the past? If so, how was it?

The HD event is $59.95 on Directv so I thought I'd save $15 and watch it on my PS4 if the quality is decent.
I ordered many and the live event viewer crashes a lot almost always on the main event lol Phone Post 3.0

DEVIN THE DUDE - Don't get it, it's garbage. Sometimes it comes in pixels stops and buffers every couple mins. It'll even throw you back a minute. Every so often. I bought the 2nd Lawler Hendricks fight and was pissed off about how shitty it was the whole time. Save your money and a headache lol Phone Post 3.0

Damn, that bad eh? Thanks man, voted up. I'll just pay the extra and get through Directv then.

No but I log onto movietubecc or YouTube on fire and watch free movies on my ps4 !! 209 wut

Get it through the ufc site and change your country to Singapore with a program like hola. 22 dollars for hd I think. Phone Post 3.0

I've never had a problem. Ordered the last two without a single hiccup or feed problem. I'm in AZ with decent Internet nothing crazy Phone Post 3.0

CloudStrife - Get it through the ufc site and change your country to Singapore with a program like hola. 22 dollars for hd I think. Phone Post 3.0
Shit like this floors me. People are smart as fuck these days.

Awesome tip, man. But I'm too techno-slow to pull it off, I'm sure. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor -
CloudStrife - Get it through the ufc site and change your country to Singapore with a program like hola. 22 dollars for hd I think. Phone Post 3.0
Shit like this floors me. People are smart as fuck these days.

Awesome tip, man. But I'm too techno-slow to pull it off, I'm sure. Phone Post 3.0
It's acyually pretty easy. Just download hola. Type it into google it will find it.

Then on the top right of your browser there will be a flag for your country and you click it and change the country to Singapore or whatever. Then go to the ufc site and go to buy the ppv for the cheap price from that country. Phone Post 3.0

Bruham - I've never had a problem. Ordered the last two without a single hiccup or feed problem. I'm in AZ with decent Internet nothing crazy Phone Post 3.0
Same here. Rarely have issues. Phone Post 3.0

Last night, zero probably problems like. HD quality, $44 bucks. Phone Post 3.0