Anyone picking Silva?

I would love for it to happen. But if andy was taken down and controlled by chael.....you know hes going be taken down and controlled by dc. Phone Post 3.0

Wouldn't surprise me let's not act like Anderson still doesn't have the speed advantage.

Dc likes to wade in sometimes better becareful doing that vs Anderson.

DanChow -
Ozamataz Buckshank - If Rumble couldn't you think Anderson can? It's MMA so anything is possible but at this stage I think DC beats Andy 95/100 times Phone Post 3.0

That is correct.
Rumble couldn't beat Vitor, but Anderson did.

Depends on who performs well that night and the context of the fight imo. Phone Post 3.0

DanChow - Silva's last 4 fights have been three losses and one no contest, if he doesn't get smoked Saturday I will be surprised.

One of those losses was because he broke his leg and another was a controversial split which many not only thought he won but even KO'd the now champ bisping midway through

I'm picking Slva Phone Post 3.0

FatBuddha - Me.

Cormier: emotionally and physically drained after Jones dropping out and weight cut.

Anderson Silva: loose, relaxed, not overtrained, no injuries, nothing to lose, and no fucks given
Great points right here.

Still gotta favor Cormier here but last minute replacements often fare much better than expected. Silva is well past his peak, but can still put anyone to sleep IMO Phone Post 3.0

DanChow -
Kimbo K - 
DanChow - Silva's last 4 fights have been three losses and one no contest, if he doesn't get smoked Saturday I will be surprised.

One of those losses was because he broke his leg and another was a controversial split which many not only thought he won but even KO'd the now champ bisping midway through

OK you're right, but Silva was DQ'd fighting Yushin Okami and lost to Ryo Chonan, Daiju Takase and Luiz Azeredo.

GOAT, no way and Cormier will smoke him like a blunt Saturday.
What's the point in bringing up losses that happened 10 years ago? How bout the fact he won 16 straight in the UFC with 10 title defenses? Where as DC is coming off a fight that some thought he lost? Phone Post 3.0

Anderson is the most unpredictable fighter of all time. I have no idea what's going to happen. Phone Post 3.0

Would love to see it , but Cormier smashes him Phone Post 3.0

I got DC. By a long shot. Phone Post 3.0

upsets have been the rule in title fights lately, not the exception

Silva won't win but props for stepping up Phone Post 3.0

Hard for me to pick because I like the character of both these fighters. Both are talented and seem very kind people. Phone Post 3.0

I'll take anderson. Those strikes start flowing, they might not stop. Phone Post 3.0