Anyone play Path of Exile still?

Just got into it (I know I'm late), but they recently opened up a new expansion to it or patch titled "awakening". Anyway this game is like a more hardcore version of Diablo 3 with an abundance of skill sets and builds. Let me know if any of you play it to help transition me or we can just destroy mobs for fun and epic loot.

PS

I would post on gamerground, but kind of dead there... Phone Post 3.0

I just started the new season but honestly I'm just waiting for the new season of Diablo to start.

I'll pm you Phone Post 3.0

Isaac298 - I just started the new season but honestly I'm just waiting for the new season of Diablo to start.

I'll pm you Phone Post 3.0
Hah, same here actually. I was playing D3 season 3 with a couple of OGers, but this will suffice for now. Season 4 looks awesome by the way, been playing the PTR and am loving it. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I've done every season and this one looks the best so far. Bambam#1309 Phone Post 3.0

Btw going melee for the first time since I started seasons. Going to be monkeying around Phone Post 3.0

Think I have a level 20 marauder lol Phone Post 3.0

I'm 20 duelist Phone Post 3.0

Need to get back to it. Phone Post 3.0

How do the seasons work? I had a nice computer and it broke so didn't have one for months and months Phone Post 3.0

cfv - How do the seasons work? I had a nice computer and it broke so didn't have one for months and months Phone Post 3.0
You create a new character and start with nothing. Basically start all over with all other D3 players and work your way up rankings for greater rifts and other challenges. This season they are adding a new zone with new mobs and new sets/builds and items (the cube). Sometimes there are season only rewards and achievements. It's pretty fun with friends as you can work your way up in group rankings and just try out different builds or farm.

I really wish they'd bring back a trading system though :/ Phone Post 3.0