Anyone play Wolf Among Us yet?

Telltale Games, which made last years Walking Dead hit, has a new series out that just started called Wolf Among Us. Seems to be getting great reviews, as expected. I've heard a few people say that after playing the first episode, it has the potential to be better than Walking Dead.

Anyone played yet?

I have not, but I did see some gameplay footage and it looks very interesting. Phone Post

I played the demo last night and enjoyed it. I love the idea behind it and the art style is really cool. I'll probably end up getting chapter one. Phone Post

TellTale has won me over, and I'm sure I'll just buy the season pass. The only reason I haven't already is because Xbox has made purchasing content a huge pain in my asshole. Phone Post

Great game so far! but holdin off on season pass waitin on next gen to see if it effects release Phone Post 3.0

I played it, loved it (loved Walking Dead as well) and bought the season pass! Phone Post

It's based on a great comic book series called Fables. Phone Post

Bought it but not played it yet

*** Dammmmmmn youuuuuu wiiiiiife!!!!*** Phone Post 3.0

very similar to the walking dead which is no bad thing but the action/fight parts seem alot more fluid get the feeling I'm going to love this game. Phone Post

For those who have played it, about how long is the first episode? And the same for Walking Dead, I guess, which I own but still haven't played. Phone Post

MahatmaPetey - For those who have played it, about how long is the first episode? And the same for Walking Dead, I guess, which I own but still haven't played. Phone Post

It seemed shorter to me, but maybe it was because I was enjoying the hell out of it. Phone Post

SamOnDrums -
MahatmaPetey - For those who have played it, about how long is the first episode? And the same for Walking Dead, I guess, which I own but still haven't played. Phone Post

It seemed shorter to me, but maybe it was because I was enjoying the hell out of it. Phone Post

yeah, I don't think it's shorter. to me it seemed about the same length as the Walking Dead episodes. Phone Post

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151724792753597&set=a.402424398596.179515.11530858596&type=1

THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 2
10/29/13
NOON PACIFIC/3PM EASTERN

Yea it's good worth a play for sure Phone Post 3.0

I'll wait for the iPad release. I really enjoyed Walking Dead on the iPad more than the console version.
Gameplay is perfectly suited for touch interface. Phone Post 3.0

when is the next episode coming out, anyone know? Phone Post

Loved it, eagerly awaiting second episode. Playing this convinced me to get all the walking dead episodes, glad I did. Phone Post 3.0

Per my Geekground review, I loved it but feel it follows the same illusion of choice play that Walking Dead had. Most of your choices really don't seem to matter towards the end. All roads lead to one and will likely be even less consequential to the series universe than Walking Dead was because the fate of the characters afterwards has already been told in Fables. You can fail badly at the action sequences and still succeed and with one exception so far (And there's still time for that to change) people that were going to die are still going to die by the episode and season end.