Anyone play WOW Still?

Hey guys... So im wanting to get back into wow... any of you guys still play? Last I knew most people were still on KJ. Im still on Frostwolf and it sucks. Let me know. Thanks.

Fuck you robbie you rat fucking bastard motherfucker.

....yes...yes I do

Kill jaeden alliance Gervacio Phone Post

There's a nice promo on now, get D3 for free and some in game items/mount if you sign up for 12 months. + Get into the next WoW expanson beta (doesn't interest me)

I am consdering it, haven't played for 6 months... but who knows, one bored day is all it takes.

Lol Sean!!!! I missed ya bud. What server u on? I think im going to KJ

i don't think anyone really plays on KJ anymore.

edit: except Gerb.

If your playing alliance come to Darkspear...few of us re-rolled there

If your playing horde than go to KJ

yeah. feel free to join us on darkspear if you want to play alliance. few of us are doing the RAF there.

I've been playing again in the last few months, starting to feel a little grindy but overall I'm having fun. My main is currently a feral dps druid, I get to run Firelands w/ my guilds alt run, which is good enough for me.

gord96 - i don't think anyone really plays on KJ anymore.

edit: except Gerb.

sob is it a pvp server...is it just you and Billy (cause thats all i need lol) what level are you guys

Ya I think im going with gord, and billy... is it a good server? How is the pve / pvp?

billy, sean and I. we are all about level 43, but we are doing RAF so will be moving quick. we started on Friday and have put in maybe 6 hours. what level are you? we are just doing instances and getting 2-3 levels per run so we will be 80 within a month or so i am guessing. i'm tanking, billy's healing and sean is dps.

yeah its a PvP server. it's got the top ranked PvP guild in the US on it. PvE progression seems about normal.

Its a solid server for sure...Dara Mactire is on it, PVP guild filled with rank 1 and glads.

Seems like PVE is solid too...always people in LFG looking for raids etc.

Come join alliance side if you feel like lvling with us. Like gord said we will be 80 within a month I'm sure. RAF is stupid easy. We get 2 lvls every dungeon.

Hit me up in game. Billyxane 42 Holy Pally

gord96 - billy, sean and I. we are all about level 43, but we are doing RAF so will be moving quick. we started on Friday and have put in maybe 6 hours. what level are you? we are just doing instances and getting 2-3 levels per run so we will be 80 within a month or so i am guessing. i'm tanking, billy's healing and sean is dps.

yeah its a PvP server. it's got the top ranked PvP guild in the US on it. PvE progression seems about normal.

I have 6 85's now lol... ill be bringing my priest over though for now... level 76 going to start getting him to 85 tonight. Look forward to seeing you guys and gals(Sean).

Might as well wait till we are in our mid 70's than join us to lvl

or get to 80 and wait for us. if you stay 76 and level with us we will fly by you because of the triple xp. the recruit a friend bonuses go away at 80.

I'm 71 warrior ..worgen ..I am doing it slow so you guys have time Phone Post

gord96 - or get to 80 and wait for us. if you stay 76 and level with us we will fly by you because of the triple xp. the recruit a friend bonuses go away at 80.

Ok I might do that. Ill try to hold off lol. Really enjoying the priest though. I'm full heirloom in a lvl 25 guild so hitting 80 will be fast.

Gerb and Arthtas coming over soon? or waiting till 80?

Um I could come now but then it would mess up my heirlooms for my mage... unless I transfered him too... ill keep ya posted though. Probably just going to level to 85 asap then transfer. Ill let ya know.