Anyone played Zelda:WW with GBA?

I never have played Zelda: WW with a GBA to play as that one fairy guy. Has anyone tried? How was it? I heard it was kind of cool

Not really all that cool. It was alright, in that while either me or my girl was playing, the other one would have an option of doing something instead of just watching.

Tingle gets a top-down map of whatever area the hero is in. From there, Tingle can drop bombs on creatures, heal the hero, or spot hidden objects (like Tingle statues or sunken chests). However, the graphics on the GBA are just the top down map, and on the TV you just see a Tingle symbol indicating where the GBA cursor is pointing.

It's something to do, but it's not much a game on its own and its not a huge help to the GC player. Tingle does say some bizarre stuff sometimes, though, which was amusing. Decent novelty, and I think they can expand on this kind of idea.

yeah it sounds like it would be fun now and then

i heard that the bombs can hurt you... has your girlfriend ever killed you?

No, but I've bombed her a number of times just to be a jerk.
Worse than the bombs is the ability to "call" to the hero. Tingle yells, "Hey!", all action stops, and the hero stares off to wherever Tingle is. It can be really annoying, like if you do it 20 times a minute while your fiance is trying some tricking jumping over bottomless pits. If you're in the water, he actually drops the sail and the boat stops, too. Nice way to strand someone in a pack of Octos.

I'm dying to try the GBA with Splinter Cell. I hear that's the best use of the GC/GBA hookup yet.

"I'm dying to try the GBA with Splinter Cell. I hear that's the best use of the GC/GBA hookup yet. "

oh yeah... I forgot about that