Anyone read the new Far Cry 5 plot?

The bad guys are crazy right wing white Christians. Takes place in Montana. The good guy is a cop.

Mark Antony's hangover - 

The bad guys are crazy right wing white Christians. Takes place in Montana. The good guy is a cop.

I guess I'll never get off level 1 while watch the bad guys kill my liberal cuck.

Oh my gosh, I am so upset about this. 

Mark Antony's hangover -

I lean right and see nothing wrong with this.

Let’s not pretend there’s know such thing as 

“crazy right wing white Christians”

but yea, fuck liberal faggots

In for outrage and autistic screeching.

#ReeeeToo.

I'm just assuming my liberal cuck character starts with a black balaclava and a broomstick......

It's like like going on line with the newest COD 6 weeks after release....no chance.

trobinson21 -

Its a doomsday cult not like Joel Osteen so it should be fine. Far Cry games are pretty sweet.

Didn't finish the last one (before primal), seemed too similar to the one before it. I did finish the one before.

The new one seems cool. I might bite f I can get it for $40 at some earlier point. Need a new game, my current ones just aren't doing it.

far cry games are cool for a few days and then gets way too repetitive for my liking.

The new assassins creed game origins was dope. Just finished that.

It's being made in Canada. What'd you expect?

Rahjai MD - far cry games are cool for a few days and then gets way too repetitive for my liking.

Better than black flag?

Mark Antony's hangover -
Rahjai MD - far cry games are cool for a few days and then gets way too repetitive for my liking.

Better than black flag?

I didn’t finish blah flag but it is just as good.   Same group of people that made black flag made this one.

mechanics are improved as well.   Felt a lot like witcher 3 which is a very good thing.

ancient Egypt looked majestical man and the graphics were ridiculous.   I highly recommend it