Anyone remember Everquest?

Big Pun - through Velious was the best time for me.

"I played it for a very small amount of time. Hated it so I played it only a couple days"

Makes perfect sense

dangerboy12 - 

"I played it for a very small amount of time. Hated it so I played it only a couple days"

Makes perfect sense

I think he was referring to the post above about Everquest 2. I have to agree, everything up until Velious was fun but Luclin was the beginning of the decline.

I went back a few years ago for one of their anniversaries and it was so different it was crazy. No matter what class you played you didn't need anyone else due to the "mercenaries" you could hire that were much more effective than 90 percent of the players.

I remember camping a spawn for 8 hours because I wanted a FBSS. Haha Phone Post

Mongo Lloyd - 
dangerboy12 - 

Makes perfect sense

I think he was referring to the post above about Everquest 2. I have to agree, everything up until Velious was fun but Luclin was the beginning of the decline.

I went back a few years ago for one of their anniversaries and it was so different it was crazy. No matter what class you played you didn't need anyone else due to the "mercenaries" you could hire that were much more effective than 90 percent of the players.

ok thanks it does make sense.

I liked Velious too.

I even liked Luclin. Honestly, I loved LDoN too.

Darup - 

I remember camping a spawn for 8 hours because I wanted a FBSS. Haha Phone Post

I camped SMR forever and never got one (36 hours straight one day). I got many blighted robes though.

I remember camping the crypt for about a month, 4-8 hours every day, to get a hierophants cloak. Used a combination of locate undead + level 1 pet + root to single pull skeletons out, and then get summoned into the crypt so I could get in without a rogue. Sickening how much time I spent on this game.

I've had some nasty camps but none like the one for the Half Elf mask. They had just opened Jaggedpine Forest and a friend and I camped under the agreement that no matter what we would stay for two drops (one for each.)

15+ hours later we get the first one, this is like the 40th time killing the guy who drops it. About three minutes later he popped and dropped the second.

Otherwise I had pretty good luck with camps.

I also remember selling a Robe of the Oracle and Staff of Writhing for 100 bucks when Allakhazam's use to run their auction site.

I was referring to eqoa Phone Post 3.0

The ps2 eq game. It sucked balls

Big Pun - The ps2 eq game. It sucked balls

It's Time to Slay The Dragon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-CHG_To7Ag