Anyone see dirty money on Netflix? Doc series

It’s been excellent, it’s a series about greed and scandal I guess u could say. Really good if u like that sort of thing

I am a few espoisodes in.  It's been a great watch.  Crooked ass banks and pharmacutical companies.  Fuck them all!  I am about to start the maple syrup episode but may pass.  I noticed the final episode is about Trump.  Should be an interesting eposide.

first episode about VW was excellent - excited to watch more 

I've seen dirty money. Hilarious. Never gets old. 

In

Great series!  Finished it this past weekend.  Some mind boggling stuff.  The last episode about Trump was nuts... I knew he was full of shit but I had no idea to what extent.  

I haven't watched 'em all - the ones I have, have been good.

Need to go back and pick back up with watching the show American Greed again - same basic concept.

I liked it until the trump episode. Why even go there? If they were looking to expose dirty money and didnt want to look biased, they should have included the clinton foundation.

Bump

GSPGreased -

I liked it until the trump episode. Why even go there? If they were looking to expose dirty money and didnt want to look biased, they should have included the clinton foundation.

They should do that one too. It doesn't make the Trump episode any less intresting though. I've enjoyed all of the 3 or 4 episodes I've watched. 

mihow -

lol a bunch of dorks 'learning' from tv propaganda 

you people are fucking dumb

Can you highlight anything that was false in any of those episodes, or are you just talking out your ass?

The Trump one was the best.  I think the Scott Tucker one was close 2nd. All people should watch it and find 3 how much they didn't know about the guy that's running the country. Yeah,  it paints a different picture than fox news and trump paint,  but I guarantee it's far more accurate.  

The trump episode  had almost nothing to do with politics.  It detailed his rise and fall and ultimate rise back up,  but examines how fabricated most of his success is,  why his failures happened,  and how he pushed his brand at all costs who gets stuck when he fails.   

Scott tucker actually thinks he did nothing wrong.  He and his delusional family thinks they're absolutely innocent.  Way too greedy with his interest rates,  and way too many complaints led to him getting shut down.  His lawyer is just pissed they got outsmarted. 

3rd favorite is the valeant pharmaceuticals. 

The producer on this series is the guy who did the enron documentary.  That's one of my all time favorites.  

Mihow you talk about hitler/nazis a bit more than the average poster, and not in a disparaging way

Is it commie propaganda? Seemed that way from the title. 

mihow -

first ep, talk about VW, show Hitler within 5 min

yupm gonna be garbage

How neat 

mihow -

I've been avoiding it on the assumption that it's complete agenda.

In

MountainMedic -
mihow -

I've been avoiding it on the assumption that it's complete agenda.

Start with the race car driver one.  They really try to give the accused chances to explain things (it does not go well for them).  The others are pretty one sided.

mihow -
sgotwalks -
mihow -

Can you highlight anything that was false in any of those episodes, or are you just talking out your ass?

can you highlight where I said anything negative about the show?

i'm calling you stupid for learning anything in this fashion, as well as anyone else.

Now, I have this on my saved list and plan to watch it, but it's slanted, single sided horseshit like every single one of these things always is

I didn't say 'negative', I said "false". Find me anything that was false in the show and I'll take your post more seriously. If there is no false information being reported then there is in fact lots that can be learned through this sort of investigative journalism. Just because we don't like something that's being reported on, it doesn't automatically qualify it as fake news, despite what your president might say on the matter. The is a lot of shit reporting these days, and then every once in a while there is simply an interesting story being exposed for what it is. I could give a shit which way they lean or what tone they use, if it's factual, then things can be learned. 

I work on documentary films and get bored/critical of them very easily.

This series is great! Every episode I’ve seen is extremely well done and does it’s best to at least explore different sides of the issues if possible. Really really enjoying this series.