Anyone see that new dollar bill conspiracy stuff?

Apparently the new dollar bills show a nuclear strike and a tidal wave hitting new york. Phone Post

Res ipsa loquitar -

Hahaha I'm not saying I believe in it or that I'm a cospiratard, I just saw some loon post it on Facebook so I figured id bring it up to teh OG Phone Post

Was cool until he said our leaders have been possesed by demonic spirits. 

iHazpoopz -

Was cool until he said our leaders have been possesed by demonic spirits. 

Haha this epic gif never gets old Phone Post

In Phone Post 3.0

The video is now pulled down. Grab the tinfoil hats. Phone Post

Interesting

This should be good......for later. Phone Post 3.0

You ever look at the back of a dollar bill? Man there's some weird shit going on on the back if a dollar bill... And it's green too... Phone Post

Kinda like how you can see the twin towers smoking when you fold a 20 a certain way. I think it's a coincidence Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post

boom.

Aliens

Ham and Egger - You ever look at the back of a dollar bill? Man there's some weird shit going on on the back if a dollar bill... And it's green too... Phone Post
Yeah but have you ever looked at a one dollar bill . . . On weeeEEED? Phone Post 3.0

Finally watched the video. Reminds me of a trick people used to do with the $5 note here in Australia, has a picture of the queen on it, you fold it a certain way it looks like a blowjob. Phone Post 3.0

Lake Mead is also where Valiant Thor lives on his space ship, according to Frank Stranges. Phone Post 3.0

Ham and Egger - You ever look at the back of a dollar bill? Man there's some weird shit going on on the back if a dollar bill... And it's green too... Phone Post
I see what you did there.....vtfu Phone Post 3.0