Anyone seen Crowbar/Mike ?

He's been a forum regular for years and I haven't seen him post in a while. Anyone ?

crowbar Remove from watchlist

Last login 12/23/10

so he's around. ok

Bill,

I landed a new job in telecommunications working 72 hours a week (honestly) I just have not been on as much due to fatigue.

Have a Happy New Year friend.

Mike

CROWBAR. WHATS UP BUDDY! Good luck with the new job and get some sleep! Phone Post

Congratulations Mike.

Good job Mike ! I once pulled 32 boxes of cat 5 in one run .

Our company is shut down until Jan 3rd thank God.I have never run any Cat 5 or Cat 6 cable so, Im unaware of the difficulty.Our company mostly installs FLASHWAVE 7500s.

Charms434,

I have pretty much not been doing anything besides eating & sleeping except for going to the Raiders/ Bronco`s game last week.My son & I are going dirtbike riding tomorrow at Hollister.

crowbar - Charms434,

I have pretty much not been doing anything besides eating & sleeping except for going to the Raiders/ Bronco`s game last week.My son & I are going dirtbike riding tomorrow at Hollister.

Crowbar is oldschool at its finest.  Please recount the story of you slamming the other UGer on his head in the middle of traffic and then losing that fight.  This was from a long time ago and I might have my story mixed up.  Happy Holidays.

-jk

You have the right story,but the details wrong..

I was slammed on my head & lost the fight.Then a member of the UG called Cerebral Athlete came on claiming it was him who I fought.For awhile,I thought it was really the person I had fought,but I later exposed him with difficult questioning that only him & I would know & he faded away.

I lost that fight fair & square.

I work for Pinnacle Telecommunications Inc based out of Loomis Ca near Sacramento.

crowbar - 

You have the right story,but the details wrong.

I was slammed on my head & lost the fight.Then a member of the UG called Cerebral Athlete came on claiming it was him who I fought.For awhile,I thought it was really the person I had fought,but I later exposed him with difficult questioning that only him & I would know & he faded away.

I lost that fight fair & square.

Haha ok that makes more sense, everyone thought it was insane when the guy showed up claiming to be the guy you faught.  Happy Holidays crobar.

-jk

Congrats Crowbar
I wish I'd known you were off work this last week I would of drove down.. I was in Sac at moms all week..

Next time Im down will be march.. Ill let you know when

T 4 C

I worked until Thursday night of last week Rick.I spent all Friday Christmas shopping.It would have been nice to meet you though.

March sounds good.I can meet you half way or you can make the drive & we will have a BB-Q.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:8DOH8q3l6jcxEM:http://images2.rdefined.com/d/55892-2/we_aint_found_shit.jpg