Anyone seen Jungle Book yet?

Is it worth a trip to the theater on a Saturday night? Phone Post 3.0

Absolutely, it was very well done and that kid is a pretty good actor for his age. Bill Murray as Baloo was great casting as well. Phone Post 3.0

Dope. Took my kid to see it twice Phone Post 3.0

I saw it.  Wasn't bad.  

Was pretty good. Aside from feeling that the couple songs in it were forced in for nastalgic reasons, it was good.

just saw it.  despite paying $27 for admission for my 8 year old and I, 1 drink and 1 small popcorn, for a 4:30 show, it was very entertaining.  she said, "this is the best movie I've ever seen!"

so there you go.

Yeah really liked it Phone Post 3.0

Worth it Phone Post 3.0

Am I the only one who thought it was a pile of shit

little Indian kid was so god damn annoying. Certainly wasn't anything I'd recommend paying to see

My nephew loved it! Phone Post 3.0

Dazed -

little Indian kid was so god damn annoying. Certainly wasn't anything I'd recommend paying to see

Yes, you're the only one. Phone Post 3.0

Watched it online. Thought it was ok. The songs felt out of place snd a little forced. I did like how they ended it.

Yup. The whole family thought it was killa. Phone Post 3.0

Dazed -

I thought that kid was kind of annoying but at the same time thought he did a pretty good job considering hes a kid and doing green screen work. Phone Post 3.0

Ghengiseanie - Every comment in my review tread was 9-10/10 Phone Post 3.0

sorry ghengiseanie, didn't search before posting.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/The-Jungle-Book-2016:2564331/?pc=21