Anyone self publish a book on Amazon?

If so how'd you do with sales? What's the name of it? 

I've published a few.  They are all out of print (I took them out of print) and out dated since it's been a few years and they were based on current technology.  I didn't get many sales but my goal was never sales in the first place, they were used to attract clients and to leave behind with new potential clients.  I did get some sales but nothing to write home about.

quality -

I've published a few.  They are all out of print (I took them out of print) and out dated since it's been a few years and they were based on current technology.  I didn't get many sales but my goal was never sales in the first place, they were used to attract clients and to leave behind with new potential clients.  I did get some sales but nothing to write home about.

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Yeah I can't imagine making money with self publishing.  Just curious how others have done with it 

Yep. 

"Ten reasons OP is a giant fag" by J.D. Salinger 

Sold millions

WarriorBahn - 
quality -

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Yeah I can't imagine making money with self publishing.  Just curious how others have done with it 

I've got a friend that did pretty well writing a basic poker e-book like 12-14 years ago. He was making like 6 figures a year off it at one point, so.....

BiggGunn -
WarriorBahn - 
quality -

I've got a friend that did pretty well writing a basic poker e-book like 12-14 years ago. He was making like 6 figures a year off it at one point, so.....

Ohhh yeah that was right when texas hold em took off.. Makes sense. Damn that's impressive 

Z NEDCMK1 - 

I self publish erotica novellas under a pen name.

No shit?

How many? Full-time income?

I imagine you went with a crazy niche?

There are a lot of people that say they make a living from it.  They mass publish books that they make quickly or pay someone to write for them.  Most do it mainly for Kindle format since you don't have to actually pay for a printed copy of the book that way.