Anyone snag the New 3DS?

Just grabbed mine. The new 3D is fantastic and the c-pad works pretty damn well for Monster Hunter 4.

Anyone else grab one today? Phone Post 3.0

Nope. I decided to cancel my order and stick with my XL and cpp but I'm playing MH4.

Make sure you get the starter pack from the eshop.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2015/02/12/mh4u-starter-pack-free-items-and-a-super-surprise

How good is the 3d compared to last gen? Phone Post 3.0

Greenup - How good is the 3d compared to last gen? Phone Post 3.0

The 3d is supposed to be a lot better. It has a much wider viewing angle so you don't have to stay perfectly still to get it to work.

Greenup - How good is the 3d compared to last gen? Phone Post 3.0
The 3D is finally something enjoyable. No fucking around refinding the sweet spot. It's always there. My slider hasn't gone down since I picked it up this morning. Phone Post 3.0

cleophus -

Nope. I decided to cancel my order and stick with my XL and cpp but I'm playing MH4.

Make sure you get the starter pack from the eshop.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2015/02/12/mh4u-starter-pack-free-items-and-a-super-surprise

I sent a VU your way for this. Good looking out, buddy! Phone Post 3.0

Ended up with 4 of the Majora Mask editions. My Girlfriend and I had both ordered one from Best Buy and because of their weird limbo and all the cancellations elsewhere we decided it's better to be safe than sorry.

Fast forward to yesterday, at the last minute we went down to the local Target (arrived about 40 minutes before it opened) and no one was waiting. Picked up the two they had and then got back to the house, went to cancel the Best Buy orders and they had both moved to preparing for shipment (so you couldn't cancel them.) Called BB and they will be here on the 19th.

Gonna EBay them motherfuckers... New System is decent. I like the Face-Tracking but the new C-Stick is horrible. It just doesn't feel right.

Didn't get the New 3DS or Majora's Mask. I had to pay my income tax. :( I am getting my ass handed to me on 3 separate eShop games so I'm in no hurry to add another game to the list. Phone Post 3.0

I thought this was a strange suicide move, considering some games only work on the new system that has the same new except has the words new. Not a lot of clarity for a handheld that is funded by confused parents.

I was pretty disappointed to open up my New 3DS and not see a club Nintendo code....

I still like it, but they shit the bed with the launch of this. Phone Post 3.0

Tankhead - I was pretty disappointed to open up my New 3DS and not see a club Nintendo code....

Club Nintendo is dead. They said that the new 3ds wouldn't be part of it beforehand.

cleophus -
Tankhead - I was pretty disappointed to open up my New 3DS and not see a club Nintendo code....

Club Nintendo is dead. They said that the new 3ds wouldn't be part of it beforehand.

And I think it's stupid. Phone Post 3.0

Mongo Lloyd - Ended up with 4 of the Majora Mask editions. My Girlfriend and I had both ordered one from Best Buy and because of their weird limbo and all the cancellations elsewhere we decided it's better to be safe than sorry.

Fast forward to yesterday, at the last minute we went down to the local Target (arrived about 40 minutes before it opened) and no one was waiting. Picked up the two they had and then got back to the house, went to cancel the Best Buy orders and they had both moved to preparing for shipment (so you couldn't cancel them.) Called BB and they will be here on the 19th.

Gonna EBay them motherfuckers... New System is decent. I like the Face-Tracking but the new C-Stick is horrible. It just doesn't feel right.
Damn dude I'd buy one off you. My preorder from BB got cancelled. The fuckers. Have yet to buy a standard one bc I want the MM edition. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_UVolt -
Mongo Lloyd - Ended up with 4 of the Majora Mask editions. My Girlfriend and I had both ordered one from Best Buy and because of their weird limbo and all the cancellations elsewhere we decided it's better to be safe than sorry.

Damn dude I'd buy one off you. My preorder from BB got cancelled. The fuckers. Have yet to buy a standard one bc I want the MM edition. Phone Post 3.0
Dibs on 2nd one Lol Phone Post 3.0

I didn't realise US got this so late. When Omega Ruby came out I was itching to play it and decided to get a DS. That was Nov 22, the day after the new console came out (I had no idea). Ended up getting Super Smash Bros. Omega Ruby and Ocarina of Time. Awesome buy, the screen is huge and the 3D works really well.

Kinda nice that we got a release months before the U.S. for once. Phone Post 3.0