Anyone still play the Nintendo Wii?

Nintendo sold 90 million Wii consoles. I have my original Wii with all accessories and the box. Also have the pro controller and motion control plus controller. Mine is modded to play any Wii or GameCube game I want. 

Anyone else still use their Wii? I play the Rogue Squadron games from GameCube. I play the Mario games, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Zelda, Etc on Wii. 

Trying to get some cardio going so I downloaded the files for EA Sports active games, Gold Gym cardio, and Wii Fit. 

Out of the 90 million consoles there has to be someone still playing something. 

We have our old one at our beach place, the kids use it on vacation. We have Xbox at home now.

I still play mine when I'm bored.  Wii Fit, and Wii sports. Mostly play baseball on Wii Sports.  Was think about trying to find  a better baseball game just the other day.

Love my wii u. Was my first nintendo console since n64

I still play Wii games on my Wii U.

Waiting for my daughter to get a little older to really enjoy it.

Tell me more about this mod as well...

MayorPickle - Waiting for my daughter to get a little older to really enjoy it.

Get a small SD card for the exploit and a USB stick or USB hard drive for the games. It's a 20 minute process then you're playing or ripping games from the drive using USB Loader  

youtube has plenty of videos to show you how it works. It's awesome. 

Wii U gets a lot of use by my daughters, especially splatoon. Hoping they bring out splatoon 2 on Wii U as the switch doesn't appeal to me.

The original Wii doesn't really do it for me anymore.

I play SNES games on it mostly.

My kids play Wii sport and donkey Kong. Only problem is most the controllers have died now.
Have a 360 and xbone set up as well

Luncha Libre -

Get a small SD card for the exploit and a USB stick or USB hard drive for the games. It's a 20 minute process then you're playing or ripping games from the drive using USB Loader  

Awesome, thx. Is it known by any particular name or do I just search "Nintendo Wii mod" on YT?

Occasionally. Mario kart with my son.

I love my Wii U.. Mario Kart and Smash Bros are timeless.

MayorPickle -
Luncha Libre -

Awesome, thx. Is it known by any particular name or do I just search "Nintendo Wii mod" on YT?

Pretty much. 

Poleeko -

Have one set up in the spare room. It isn't used. 

Out of 90 million sold I reckon at least 80 million aren't used. 

We have every Nintendo console setup right now. The wiiu gets the most use only because it's on the big TV. The wii is in my daughters room. The others are in the game room. Kids really like the older games. My 8yo son plays mario smashes on gamecube all the time!

My pops and his girl do...they get all coked up and play 8 hours straight