anyone still watch duck dynasty, pawnstars,

or swamp people?

to me all these shows have jumped the shark

Glad Fuck dynasty is disappearing Phone Post 3.0

Never watched Duck Dynasty. It came on the tail end of my reality show watching days. Still will watch Mountain Men and Life Below Zero because I like a few of the characters.

Aint no fucking way Im watching the duck or swamp show, I still watch Pawnstars but am losing interest. You can tell the producers are trying to milk it with all of these fake little dialogues and side stories in the shop between Rick/Chumlee/Cory/Old Man.

Fantastic, the one time I want it to say duck Phone Post 3.0

cfv - Glad Fuck dynasty is disappearing Phone Post 3.0
'Sentences butt-hurt liberals say' for $200, Alex Phone Post 3.0

if theres nothing on ill watch PS, or DD. never watched SP

Will happily watch pawnstars.

The Green Arrow -
cfv - Glad Fuck dynasty is disappearing Phone Post 3.0
'Sentences butt-hurt liberals say' for $200, Alex Phone Post 3.0
More of I never have to hear about duck dynasty because I have a beard anymore. They did exist before the show. Phone Post 3.0

I wish the colony would come back Phone Post 3.0

chumlee stills a riot

Swamp People and Duck Dynasty are just about unwatchable anymore, I still watch Pawn Stars and American Pickers. Phone Post 3.0

Don't watch em anymore, used to when nothing else was on. Just got old. Pawn stars little fake story lines got way to annoying. Same reason I couldn't get into counting cars. Phone Post 3.0

I like pawn stars. Don't really care how "fake" it is, I just like to learn about the cool stuff.
I never really cared for those other shows. Watched a few DD episodes and maybe one SP Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B - Aint no fucking way Im watching the duck or swamp show, I still watch Pawnstars but am losing interest. You can tell the producers are trying to milk it with all of these fake little dialogues and side stories in the shop between Rick/Chumlee/Cory/Old Man.
That's how they get women to watch it though. Phone Post 3.0

I still watch Pawn Stars Phone Post 3.0

I always hated Duck Dynasty but used to like Pawn Stars and Swamp People. Pawn Stars is so painfully scripted now though and I think it still has a little historical value but definitely way less than when it started. Swamp People was interesting to me at first but I never got super into it, haven't watched any recent ones. Phone Post 3.0

i used to like swamp people and deadliest catch a lot but interest just kind of wanes after a while